86 replies to this topic

#81 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:34 AM

If you'd want to not use anyones software then you'd have to write in some assembler, machine code or even start at the point in which electricity is converted into 'signals/usable information' by simply checking if there is voltage or not. And I don't see the reason why these people you mentioned would not understand how coding works.

If these 'impressive software' examples would be 100% on a scale, how would you rate your creations?

Boredom is subjective thus nothing is really boring itself. Besides if it was boring you wouldn't do it and I wouldn't ask about it. In fact creation process is far from boring.

Do not question me.[/font]

Why?

#82 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:39 AM

-Lol ok, maybe I was a bit too un-specific with the whole script-kitty thing. A script kitty would be someone who relies on others to do things like hack into a database. They understand application usage; not raw code.

-I'd rate my stuff anywhere from 40% to 65%, depending on the creation.

-Agreed on boredom being subjective.

-If you question me, you question steaks. Steaks are delicious, so if you question me, then the steak army will come to your door and rekt u m8.

#83 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:59 AM

Then the only thing they have in common with script is that they're using something that is scripted and they might even not be aware that such thing as script exists. It's like calling humans 'dinosaur people' just because we lived on the same planet.

If it really is 40-65% then I'm really interested now. Especially that you said that you're selt-taught. I wonder what you call 40% of OS and what you find comparable (because I assume that if you'll find anything and show it, it'll be mostly finished, working stuff).

If you question me, you question steaks. Steaks are delicious, so if you question me, then the steak army will come to your door and rekt u m8.

Not as funny as you think. In fact not funny at all. At least to me.

#84 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:11 AM

As far as calling people script kitties, it's just a nickname that hackers like to give people that need pre-made software to hack. It's not me insulting other people or calling them incompetent. ^_^  Other nicknames hackers like to use (for example) are White Hat Hackers, Grey Hat, and Black Hat Hackers. Those three nicknames describe people that use hacking for different purposes based on how ethical said purposes are.

As for 65%, I mean to say that's probably the rating I'd give my most intricate piece of work. The majority of stuff I made before was around 40% to 50% though (because I have a hard time finishing projects, so I usually just end up messing around).

It's not supposed to be funny! :o it's srs buzness guiz! THE STEAKS WILL MURDER YOU!

#85 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:19 AM

I already found the hat thing when I googled 'grey hat'. Have you ever hacked anything?

I'll just wait for you to find your old stuff.

It's not supposed to be funny! :o it's srs buzness guiz! THE STEAKS WILL MURDER YOU!

Ok, it's late. I'll continue this interrogation some other time.

#86 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:28 AM

Lol ok

And I've actually not had a lot of usage for hacking before, so I don't practice it as much.

#87 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:32 AM

Boredom is subjective thus nothing is really boring itself. Besides if it was boring you wouldn't do it and I wouldn't ask about it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Eryx, Scias, Psor, Krabs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users