• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Razzy

Razzy

Chonchon

• Player
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:42 AM

Just seeing if I'd like the server (have been hunting for a low rate Renewal with a lot of pvm stuff)

Out of curiosity where do most players hang out usually when they're just socializing?

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1041 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:00 AM

Welcome!

They're mostly in Prontera but some are reclusive.

#3 Blank

Blank

Chonchon

• Player
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 05:11 AM

Welcome to the server. Prontera is where most people sit around to chat. AFKing can go wherever /shy

#4 Meii

Meii

Chonchon

• Player
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:01 PM

Just seeing if I'd like the server (have been hunting for a low rate Renewal with a lot of pvm stuff)

Out of curiosity where do most players hang out usually when they're just socializing?

come join us to level :D
just say hi if you see me in prontera (IGN same as forum's)

#5 Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:55 AM

Welcome testing, hi!

Prontera I guess, but also on #main, right? or at least that where I usually get bullied most of the time... socialize.

#6 Razzy

Razzy

Chonchon

• Player
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:29 AM

Thx all.
By the way, I don't mean this as an insult but just an observation, but I notice the population is kinda small here.
Kind of curious to how to earn zeny when the market is probably different than what I'm used to.

#7 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:09 PM

You ERP for money in red lightern district.

#8 Aurora

Aurora

|・ω・) il padrino

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationhttp://tiny.cc/wlla

Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:01 PM

Have multiple merchs selling junk. Stay for 2 years. Bang, you're rich.

Idk, is a matter of finding the right people to make business. Socialize, networking, profit?

Welcome, are you afraid of small communities? o.o

#9 LurchingElf

LurchingElf

Chonchon

• Player
  • 36 posts
  • Locationcurrently Wyszkow(Poland), but originally from Hungary

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:58 PM

Small communities is nice! you dont have to fight with people for space and there is less of them to hate you!
all you need is your friends! not some fancy numbers on a webpage that proves that you are playing something popular.
what does big numbers worth if there is noting behind it just a bunch of antisocial pussies that rather die repeatedly and play an mmorpg all alone then to accommodate to playing with another person...
make friends! that is the reason that will keep you going, because if you are all alone, its way too easy to keep server jumping and blaming everything on others.
ask around, most of these old kins will say they stayed because of their friends, and out of pure stubbornness, because we have to make it work if we dont, who else will?

and i donno why people complain about the money?
you just have to set your priorities right and attune your expectations with the environment.
yeah you might end up as farming money at different places and with different tactics as you usual would do. and maybe you dont make millions in minutes.
but zeny is far from unaccessible! you just need to buckle up for some grinding, that' s it.

#10 Rikazu

Rikazu

Liar

• Player
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Locationhttp://leika-ro.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:05 AM

You can make money by selling stuff through npcs like classics, though there are times that a player wants to buy stuff that's where selling from player to player comes. 

Small community doesn't matter, what all matters is that you are having fun on it. As the most Hated person in the server (well probably just a shady character), I can say that it's hard to socialize if you aren't good at it IRL, or i'm just doing it wrong and i'm already socializing?

Well nvm that^

Welcome, hope you continue on playing here even if you are still on provision / testing.

See you someday.

#11 Blank

Blank

Chonchon

• Player
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:54 PM

As the most Hated person in the server (well probably just a shady character)

"Liar" /pif

#12 Razzy

Razzy

Chonchon

• Player
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:58 PM

Have multiple merchs selling junk. Stay for 2 years. Bang, you're rich.

Idk, is a matter of finding the right people to make business. Socialize, networking, profit?

Welcome, are you afraid of small communities? o.o

Not afraid, just used to higher populated servers so uncertain is more likely.
But, I'll continue to give it a try.
And now that I've ready that Wanderers can use Severe Rainstorm with a whip that makes me finally want to play my favorite class again.
That or Rebellion, which is my second favorite.

#13 Meii

Meii

Chonchon

• Player
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:44 AM

Welcome testing, hi!

Prontera I guess, but also on #main, right? or at least that where I usually get bullied most of the time... socialize.

what do u mean suri? :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users