#1 TwintailHellcat

TwintailHellcat

RO OG

• Player
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTejas, USA

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:27 AM

Hey guys - I'm new-ish.

I started here on Leika RO a little under a week ago. Wanted to make sure this would be a regular thing before I got all formal.   /meow

You probably have seen me puttering around on my Huntress Eirin or my merch Ripley.  Shout-out to Layla and the warm welcome she gave on my first night!

I started on RO back in 2003 on a 2x private server that was updating content straight from kRO and also indulged in custom tweaking of things much like Leika seems to be doing. I admit it was a bit of nostalgia that nudged me to try you guys out. I haven't seriously played RO much since the 3rd jobs and other worlds hit iRO. So, basically I haven't really explored much content past the release of Rachel and the Odin isle with Valk.

I've been blown away by the sheer mass of new stuff goin' on - RO seems to have caught up to other MMOs a little bit with mounts and a (albeit finicky /pif  ) Quest window. I am looking forward to exploring some new dungeons and making ALL OF THE HATS. However I am not sure how often I will get to hang out with others. My work schedule is pretty wonky - Tues-Saturday at 2pm to 10pm CST (-6 GMT). I did manage to tug my SO into playing a little as well.  So if you run into Starsiege, Mentos or Cisco I apologize in advance /heh

I love animals - I share my space with a dog, two cats and a corn snake. I am a big Star Trek fan (I recently got to go to the EMP museum in Seattle, WA to visit the 50th Anniversary Exhibit there). I also really enjoy puns to a sinful degree - I blame my childhood of staying up to watch british comedies on PBS (Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served, Red Dwarf - anyone?).  Not sure what else to put here in my little intro. I guess I'll end it with a question/poll:

In the past when I spent time on a server I liked to offer out a little farming service. I like having multiple goals for motivation. Do you feel there's room for such a thing here? Hat Ingredients? Potion requirements?

• Rueska and Aurora like this

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:45 AM

Welcome!

About farming services, we've got a fair amount of lazy asses with plenty of money so it should work just fine.

#3 Cat

Cat

Chonchon

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:54 AM

Welcome,

Enjoy your stay :D

#4 Yuma

Yuma

Chonchon

• Player
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:05 AM

Welcome!

About farming services, we've got a fair amount of lazy asses with plenty of money so it should work just fine.

i am not included

#5 SNinaNina

SNinaNina

Chonchon

• Player
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:04 AM

Yarr, welcome aboard. I am also kind of somewhat maybe slightly new, started a few weeks ago or somesuch. I mostly wanted to post because you are a fellow hat enthusiast and all hat enthusiasts must be hailed.

We really hope you enjoy it here because we certainly are, ourselves.

Edit: I also want to inform you that you are a colossal nerd which makes us very happy. Keep that awesome shit up.

ALSO, SNEKS.

Does your snek wear a hat?

Edited by SNinaNina, 02 November 2016 - 11:05 AM.

• Aurora likes this

#6 OkuuTheEngineer

OkuuTheEngineer

RO OG

• Player
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:23 PM

oh no

#7 Ilitsa

Ilitsa

Chonchon

• Player
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:51 PM

Welcome to the server, fairly new here myself (joined less than a week ago). I hope you enjoy though, if you ever need a hand farming or anything, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to help out in one way or another =)

#8 Rikazu

Rikazu

Liar

• Player
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Locationhttp://leika-ro.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

YO Eddoko~

Welcome to the server.

Hope you enjoy your stay here (somehow).

#9 TwintailHellcat

TwintailHellcat

RO OG

• Player
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTejas, USA

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:15 AM

Welcome!

Wonderful! I look forward to gouging them all. /gg

Yarr, welcome aboard. I am also kind of somewhat maybe slightly new, started a few weeks ago or somesuch. I mostly wanted to post because you are a fellow hat enthusiast and all hat enthusiasts must be hailed.

We really hope you enjoy it here because we certainly are, ourselves.

Edit: I also want to inform you that you are a colossal nerd which makes us very happy. Keep that awesome shit up.

ALSO, SNEKS.

Does your snek wear a hat?

My snek does not wear a hat but she is still adorable as #&!%. I've had her about...3..years now? Rescues her as a wee pencil from a pair of boys. She was neglected and went thru the wash cycle of laundry machine. I keep my little danger noodle safe.

Welcome to the server, fairly new here myself (joined less than a week ago). I hope you enjoy though, if you ever need a hand farming or anything, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to help out in one way or another =)

Many thanks! There's a lot to adjust to so I might just do that.

Welcome,

Enjoy your stay :D

YO Eddoko~

Welcome to the server.

Hope you enjoy your stay here (somehow).

Thank you very much!

#10 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:37 AM

So if you run into Starsiege, Mentos or Cisco I apologize in advance /heh .

Too late. But I accept your apology for implication that meeting him is a bad thing.

• TwintailHellcat likes this

#11 Aurora

Aurora

|・ω・) il padrino

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationhttp://tiny.cc/wlla

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:09 AM

KYAAAAAA >w<

Welcome again, adorable archer!! Now I know where to stalk find you!

Btw, this is Layla =w=...

You should join us at discord to stay in touch >x<

• TwintailHellcat likes this

#12 Rueska

Rueska

ice ice baby

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:01 PM

HELLO FELLOW HAT ENTHUSIAST