Welcome to LeikaRO Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Concerned...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OkuuTheEngineer

OkuuTheEngineer

RO OG

• Player
  • 5 posts

I know they're not exactly breaking any rules, but better to be proactive than "Okay sure!"

They asked all of us this, and the way they were responding was either copy pasted (shift insert) or some other nonsense like that.  We never did go to Payon, but with just now hearing about some phisher (spooner), I'd rather post up some sort of report on sketch factor that's a false positive than not say anything and this person manages to do...something.

They also started DEMANDING that Oscar go to Payon in PM shortly after this.

So uh...something.

Cwfdr6uUcAAQxG-.jpg

If this image is too small to read, type :orig after the url and it'll display the original picture.

Alternatively: http://pbs.twimg.com...AAQxG-.jpg:orig

Edited by OkuuTheEngineer, 05 November 2016 - 11:29 AM.

Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1,182 posts

Yeah it's the same idiot who comes here to try and pull shady shit from time to time. @report it ingame the next time so I can ban his ass asap.

Meii

Meii

Chonchon

• Player
  • 14 posts

Yeah it's the same idiot who comes here to try and pull shady shit from time to time. @report it ingame the next time so I can ban his ass asap.

what is he trying to do? i remember someone asked where i am from as well

Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1,182 posts

Trying to pass as staff and similar.

OkuuTheEngineer

OkuuTheEngineer

RO OG

• Player
  • 5 posts

Will do next time.

Rikazu

Rikazu

Liar

• Player
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Locationhttp://leika-ro.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Old tactics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users