2 replies to this topic

#1 TwintailHellcat

TwintailHellcat

RO OG

• Player
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTejas, USA

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:30 AM

Hullo, I like to collect the little buggars and make a menagerie of my Storage. I just wanted to check if we simply have the default set or if we have an expanded custom list (I leaned toward this probability bc of the new Halloween pet).

The article in our Wiki is unfinished and hasn't been touched since April, which why I popped over here. It seemed that our pets also have custom food items...?

Thank you for your time! /meow

EDIT: Dug deeper and saw another post about pets, saying there was an NPC that sold custom ones we have here (The forum's Search function failed me BIG time. It didn't pull it up AT ALL so now I look silly!! /wah 

However I guess my still relevant question is - can I only BUY the custom ones or do custom tames drop from monsters and I can get them that way?

Edited by TwintailHellcat, 07 November 2016 - 03:38 AM.

#2 Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:50 PM

We have that default set of pet and also several custom -- here's a quick list of those:

J_TAINI.gif
Pet Master Taini (NPC found at the Item Mall) has several pet that you can purchase with a Pet Egg Voucher (sold on Cash Shop, under the "Other" tab).
Pets available:
  • Baby Elephant
  • Baby Gorilla
  • Baby Lion
  • Baby Rhino
  • Blue Unicorn
  • Domovoi
  • Rice Cake
  • Taini
  • Woodie
  • Eggring

#3 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

Besides all those from above, we also have the unimplemented official pets like Diabolic, Mao Guai, Stone Shooter, etc. The tamings are dropped by the same monster and the accessories by various MVPs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users