• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkZeroAlex

DarkZeroAlex

Chonchon

• Player
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:55 PM

I've just got my homunculus-S ( a beautifull Sera), but I just got a great deal with it. Seems her Summon Legion is kinda broken, as the summoned minions (in my case, Luciola Vespas) make it so their kills are not given to me, which bugs both the @autoloot command and the eden group quests, as their kills don't count for my mission objetive. I hope it's something that can get fixed, cause if not it makes leveling through Eden Group quests with my geneticist almost impossible.

Thanks for reading :3

#2 LurchingElf

LurchingElf

Chonchon

• Player
  • 36 posts
  • Locationcurrently Wyszkow(Poland), but originally from Hungary

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:13 AM

that is not a bug it is a design flaw that is present on any server.
long story short the the bees your Sera summons are pretty much normal mobs, they have nothing to do with you and you dont really have control over them.

if they score a kill on their own then that is not attributed to you, nor you will get loot for it.
because of that adding points to the legion over other skills is ill advised. you should focus on adding Needle of Paralysis and Poison Mist. if your sera has enough damage output to out-damage the summons then you will be awarded for the kill. (dont have a Sera on this server, i am not sure if tagging them is enough, but if you or Sera deals more that 50% of the damage then the kill is yours for sure)
as for the legions, the skills is not useless since there are cases when you just need the extra damage to ensure the kill (like boss-fights, high tier mobs with enormous hp pool), but it is advisable to set the still to be not used automatically in the AI and only us it manually when needed via shortcut.
yes, you cant turn it off in the AI, then Sera will not use the legion, unless you specifically order her to, that way she will have chance to attack with her sting and venom, and score you the kill.

#3 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:32 AM

What she said, although this is something I'd like to change eventually so it's on the list of things to do.

Meanwhile don't just rely on the homunculus to kill stuff, that's never been an efficient way. Toss a spore explosion, shoot some cart cannons, etc. The insects don't deal much damage to begin with, they're mostly a distraction and meatwalls so they shouldn't steal the kills if you attack the mobs yourself.

#4 DarkZeroAlex

DarkZeroAlex

Chonchon

• Player
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:34 PM

Ok, thanks for answering, I'll be looking for that change. In the meanwhile, i'll just turn it of as you have suggested and only use it when I need to tank a mini-boss or mvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users