• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 NamiTheKat

NamiTheKat

IceMaiden

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationLowly sinners,as each we are, Aspire to the domed heav'ns. Fickle fate points beyond, Where a supine city beckons!

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:29 AM

Hi

Well team speak/ some kind of chat for AE members to connect, just to know if server is up or down and other discussion....

#2 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:32 AM

Hi

Well team speak/ some kind of chat for AE members to connect, just to know if server is up or down and other discussion....

I vote Raidcall.

Edited by Gionelles, 22 October 2014 - 05:32 AM.

#3 Ken

Ken

Dark Knight

• Player
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAincrad

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

I actually have RaidCall too, my ex asked me to download it but i couldn't make it work right it was a lot of buffering @_@ is it better Team Speak or Raid Call just wondering.

#4 KradKazumi

KradKazumi

From the shadow rises the Choco Donut

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationNifleheim

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:35 AM

How about this for now...? ---> http://us21.chatzy.com/52365098764304

#5 Ken

Ken

Dark Knight

• Player
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAincrad

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:40 AM

Really nice addon there Krad! a chatbox for Aesir Ro *nods*

#6 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:40 AM

Chatzy... I'd rather not, due to it being online, and not as a downloadable software. It's not bad, just as the IRC highway isn't bad... but still.

Also, I mention Raidcall because the interface is a little friendlier then Teamspeak - more shit to do and easier to set up.

Edited by Gionelles, 22 October 2014 - 05:43 AM.

#7 KradKazumi

KradKazumi

From the shadow rises the Choco Donut

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationNifleheim

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:46 AM

I just suggested it for chatting now until an official one is decided... And for at least someone to inform all of us if the server is online.. 

#8 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:50 AM

I guess? I'm sure Rikter has enough stuff to do without setting up a Raidcall channel for AesirRO, so maybe chatzy would end up lasting for a while.

Still though, I feel like it'd be better to just wait until Rikter made either a Teamspeak or Raidcall channel. If he doesn't want to, and none of the other GM's want to either, then I'll make one. Afterward, it's highly likely that Eryx will show up and rek it with his fantastically enormous, diamond-hard dick of eternal prowess.

Edited by Gionelles, 22 October 2014 - 05:50 AM.

#9 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:05 AM

Raidcall pls. Just tyt.

#10 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:25 AM

Yup. Raidcall FTW. Plox do da raidcall. Every other chat software iz fer baddies.

#11 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:25 AM

I guess? I'm sure Rikter has enough stuff to do without setting up a Raidcall channel for AesirRO, so maybe chatzy would end up lasting for a while.

Still though, I feel like it'd be better to just wait until Rikter made either a Teamspeak or Raidcall channel. If he doesn't want to, and none of the other GM's want to either, then I'll make one. Afterward, it's highly likely that Eryx will show up and rek it with his fantastically enormous, diamond-hard dick of eternal prowess.

You must really love me for mentioning my name on almost every forum post you make. That or you hate me so much for raping you in every server we play at.

#12 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:28 AM

You must really love me for mentioning my name on almost every forum post you make. That or you hate me so much for raping you in every server we play at.

Eryx bby, u r so hawt. Liek, the temperature your dick reaches when you burn the trillions of calories needed to swing it at some bitch's face raises it's temperature to something approximately 666 times hotter than the sun.

Bitch ass niggah, just wait till the day I decide to take RO srs again. Ill rek u so hard, scrub.

JK, we'll rek each other. And there will be fireworks and black holes. And Quasars. And turnips.

Edited by Gionelles, 22 October 2014 - 06:29 AM.

#13 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:30 AM

Eryx bby, u r so hawt. Liek, the temperature your dick reaches when you burn the trillions of calories needed to swing it at some bitch's face raises it's temperature to something approximately 666 times hotter than the sun.

Bitch ass niggah, just wait till the day I decide to take RO srs again. Ill rek u so hard, scrub.

JK, we'll rek each other. And there will be fireworks and black holes. And Quasars. And turnips.

lololol xdd

#14 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:31 AM

I know, I'm hilarious, aren't I?

#15 Byte

Byte

Puppetmaster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:33 AM

raidcall is dogshit, i'd rather we use mumble instead. i'll bring it up with rikter later on.

#16 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:22 PM

raidcall is dogshit, i'd rather we use mumble instead. i'll bring it up with rikter later on.

^this
RC is good only for music streaming for dummies.

You are not. Your humor is so annoying I'm starting to want to hatefuck you. I bet you're kinky as fuck.

#17 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

You are not. Your humor is so annoying I'm starting to want to hatefuck you. I bet you're kinky as fuck.

<_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope.

#18 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:30 PM

The only one thing I can agree with you on.

• Hammertime likes this

#19 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:08 PM

So you both want to fuck me like you hate me? Isn't that a compliment?

#20 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:18 AM

Everybody knows thet velvetro raidcall is the place for truero or aesirro players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users