Photo

What are ALL the cute-pets available on this server?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tinymononoke

tinymononoke

Chonchon

• Player
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:36 AM

Just as the questions states and if possible could we add some unique ones? :D :3

My team and I love hunting for those 0.1% drops then having a blast having a zoo following us! :D

If there needs to be any suggestions on which monsters I'll pull out the GIANT list we made! :D /?? /no1

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1041 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

I'd need to compile a list but it's basically all official and a bunch of custom ones like sedora, wild rose, hillslion, heartring, baby lion/rhino/hippo, woodie, rainbow unicorn, etc.

I'm all for adding custom pets but for that I need passable art for their description panel.

#3 tinymononoke

tinymononoke

Chonchon

• Player
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:09 AM

Tatacho, Garden Keeper, Wild Rider, Pere/Ferre1, Cookie/Christmas Cookie (since christmas is around the corner), Cat'o'Ninetails, and Thanatos Dolar.

So if some of any of these are possible you would need me to find pictures that are acceptable and fit the format/style that other pet description panels have?

#4 tinymononoke

tinymononoke

Chonchon

• Player
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:12 AM

I understand some of these can't be obtained as simply as Abracadabra or by taming item, but would it be possible that the eggs themselves be low % drop chances that an instance monster drops or that _________ drops at a 0.01% chance. :3

Does the art for the description panels need to be made from scratch or could it be found online and sent to you to decide upon?

#5 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1041 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:37 AM

The illustrations have to be 90x134 and in bmp format, preferrably with a white background. Of course they gotta to be decent enough to look at, if you want to draw it yourself, go ahead.

I don't like the idea of eggs just dropping around as it goes against the whole taming system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users