Welcome to LeikaRO Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LeikaRO.exe has stopped working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Renaid

Renaid

Chonchon

• Player
  • 2 posts

I have set to run in compatibility mode, and am running as admin. Whenever I hit play on the patcher it starts up, goes white with "LeikaRO.exe has stopped working.

Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1,182 posts

I assume you tried everything from the pinned thread? Make sure to also configure the game through opensetup.exe (give it admin privileges as well).

Renaid

Renaid

Chonchon

• Player
  • 2 posts

Yes, I have done all of that and am still getting the same crash on startup. Also if I try to run the LeikaRo.exe nothing happens only when I run the LeikaRO Patcher.exe will anything happen at all.

Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1,182 posts

Yeah you can't run the exe directly. The crash can be caused by a myriad of windows-related things (in anything above 7), usually revolving around graphics. Sometimes certain resolutions won't work, or full-screen mode won't, or maybe your GPU isn't being recognized properly and on-board takes over.

We can try troubleshooting further through PMs, or you can contact me in Discord.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users