Welcome to LeikaRO Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello all!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sajiri

Sajiri

Chonchon

• Player
  • 1 posts

Hi folks!

Old time RO player here, but I havent played seriously in....quite a few years. I've been looking on and off for a server with Renewal features but reminds me more of the old days, yet have had no luck since most of what I find are servers that get you to max lvl in less than an hour, or too many other little annoyances. Still another *checks* 13 minutes on my client download, but from what I've read about this server it seems like a good fit to me.

I get the feeling this server isnt as populated as some others, but I prefer quality over quantity anyway o: I hope to meet some of you in game /ok

Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1,202 posts

Welcome, we do have a pretty niche setting that's all about adding new content and features without destroying the core gameplay. Hope you like it.

• Sardrellas likes this

Selphie

Selphie

Chonchon

• Player
  • 27 posts

Heya welcome, there are actually more players than you'd think, hiding or just pretending to be afk discording.

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Welcome welcome mate, Enjoy the server. c:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users