Welcome to LeikaRO Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

This is unacceptable.

Top Priority Important Gamebreaking

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

FUCKING FUCK.

THIS SHIT ISN'T ACCEPTABLE.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

GIONELLES'S GX IS ONE OF THE FIRST CHARACTERS EVER CREATED ON LEIKA RO, NAY, AESIR RO. SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK.

SHE'S STILL LEVEL 159.

WILL WE EVER MAX THIS TRASH GX? WILL WE? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN THIS MANY YEARS AND SHE STILL ISN'T MAXED.

FUCK.

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SOLUTION.
  u9kZH6J.png
Listen, don't do ma gurl gio like this. She may have been AFK for the past, like, three years, but HOW YOU GONNA DO THIS TO MA GURL? I call for an event.
WILL GIONELLES EVER HAVE HER GX MAXED? IT'S BEEN YEARS, THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCUSE.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

gmzDLXl.png
Here's the plan. Terp creates an event based on this GX. Just for the memes. Just because fuck you that's why. We will power level this GX, and whatever party the GX is in will all receive some kind of retarded reward upon getting her to level 175.
The reward should be stupid just like Gio. Just like me. Everyone gets 5,000 poring cards or jellopies or apples or THANATOS MEMORY CARDS, I don't fucking know. I don't plan events, don't fucking look at me.

AFTERWARDS we will all hold some stupid party in Prontera in Gio's honor. She may not be this server's poster child for bad humor and retardation anymore, but she will always live on in, like, five of our hearts.

FOR GIONELLES.

Hey but for real, I know this is extremely stupid and not even a real event, but I do think we should have a legitimate server wide celebration if we can ever get this fucking GX to the max level. It's become such a long running meme at this point that this seems entirely appropriate. Not only that, but think about the PR. The plan is foolproof. Maybe afterwards we can have a massive "tournament" and watch every character in the server beat this GX in pvp. Mercilessly.

Hey remember that time Gio freaking used a shit ton of donation points to hold her own stupid gambling event in the fucking toy box map and just gave her shit out? That was fucking cool and stupid. Let's do something equally cool and stupid for her trash GX.

I need help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users