Photo

[Player Poll] Colas (SP Recovery Options)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Colas (35 member(s) have cast votes)

What Cola type would you like to see the most on AesirRO?

1. Voted Original CookieRO style Colas (1 weight, low SP heal, 500z ea) (25 votes [56.82%])

Percentage of vote: 56.82%

2. New Colas (3 weight, lower SP heal, 400z ea) (19 votes [43.18%])

Percentage of vote: 43.18%

Vote

#1 Byte

Byte

Puppetmaster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

since we're having trouble deciding on a specific feature that the previous server had, we're letting you decide on it. voting will close in 1 week.

#2 NamiTheKat

NamiTheKat

IceMaiden

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:47 AM

yesum, i casted my vote D 

#3 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

Just to clarify, colas aren't going to be better than other options you can farm/brew, just good enough.

#4 Guest_Satsujinki_*

Guest_Satsujinki_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:02 AM

Does it include chance-to-get kawaii coins?

#5 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:04 AM

No.

#6 Guest_Satsujinki_*

Guest_Satsujinki_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:08 AM

:( ... Alright... *casted my vote*

#7 MaddisonKyrie

MaddisonKyrie

Level: Asian

• Player
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:23 AM

i dont know if 1 weighted sp pots would break the game but i expect to be a very low sp recov per use

edit

also if 1 weighted gives 10 sp or above then blue potion would be losing

Edited by raikira143, 31 October 2014 - 11:24 AM.

#8 Byte

Byte

Puppetmaster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

FYI: blue potion weight is being lowered along with this implementation.

#9 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:30 AM

No, this is a game breaking feature ahue

#10 Hammertime

Hammertime

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

Where is the option for no cola? My vote is no. Especially the 1 weight one wtf. I dislike customs farm your own sp. Sp will be available on the market as well and will be a business just like other items. If you do implent this compare it to how much sp strawberry heals then make it similiar to it's market price. It shouldn't heal more than strawberries (sp per weight). 1k-2k zeny ea for the 1 weight cola's would be a good zeny sink item depending on how much sp it heals.

#11 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:38 PM

Where is the option for no cola? My vote is no. Especially the 1 weight one wtf. I dislike customs farm your own sp. Sp will be available on the market as well and will be a business just like other items. If you do implent this compare it to how much sp strawberry heals then make it similiar to it's market price. It shouldn't heal more than strawberries (sp per weight). 1k-2k zeny ea for the 1 weight cola's would be a good zeny sink item depending on how much sp it heals.

This got me thinking: I only voted for the new cola because of the 3 weight. An SP recovery item that only uses 1 weight = infinite SP. If you have infinite SP, you are doing with SP supply what you didn't want to do with butterfly wings. I support not having @go, and I support not having @storage. Why then, in turn, would I support basically infinite SP for a small fee? (infinite because you could easily drag gallons of soda with you to hold you over for any mission outside of town, even if it only recovered 50 sp).

Like Terpsichore said, cola shouldn't be more effective or practical than Blue Potions/Brewing. As such, the weight could be a trade off, the lower SP recovery could be a trade off, and the price could be a trade off. In any case, all aspects of the soda shouldn't really be superior to Blue Potions. I'd make Blue Potions and the soda weigh the same just so that you end up with more bang for your buck through Brewing.

*Drinks a grape soda*

#12 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:39 PM

My plan is to make them a bit worse than strawberries (both heavier and recovering less SP) but also to add another tier that's better but heavier and way more expensive.

#13 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:27 PM

Sorcerer and alchemist unions demand you to stop this faggtry. We can't allow you to act against our members interests. This change will most likely bring high unemplyment rates among sorcerers and alchemists. Remember they all have families to support: waifus, husbandos and baby classes. You can't take away their jobs just like that. I'd like to remind you that these people sacrificed at least 55 (sorcerers) or 60 (alchemists) skill points of their lives to master the trade of sp production. Most people reach around 175 skill points. That's around 1/3 of their lives, it's like wasting 1/3 of your life in prison! For many of them it's too late to reroll their education and become royal guard or ranger. They're the ones who work hard so you could spam skills in WoE or ET to win, then post screenshots in public forums, gain fame, become moderator or even game master and change the laws, remember it.

No for viable colas!

No for blue potions with decreased weight in tool dealers offer!

No for sp recovery items in tool dealers offer in general!

#14 Randfeon

Randfeon

Chonchon

• Player
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:07 PM

Eh, I guess I'd rather have the 3 weight ones. Anything as long as grape juice, strawberries and other cheaper things don't become completely useless.

I admit that I'm too lazy to farm and having easily available SP recovery items like this interests me, but... I just don't know

#15 padkoto

padkoto

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

My plan is to make them a bit worse than strawberries (both heavier and recovering less SP) but also to add another tier that's better but heavier and way more expensive.

There's already vitata 500 for the heavier and better tier. 2.5x more weight, between 12.5x and 4x more sp recovery (depending on int and rand). Mora fruit is always better but more expensive and less common. Blue herbs are a little cheaper, heavier versions of strawberries. Lemons are just strictly worse than strawberries (although you're less likely to find them in the market). I don't know why you want npc sp items in and my vote would be no or the worst possible version. Also 400z is too cheap for a 3 weight cola that restores 10 or more sp (modded by int).

Edited by padkoto, 31 October 2014 - 02:16 PM.

#16 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

oh yea, i havent notice a no option, i thought the bottom one is no and the upper is yes LAWL

#17 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

What is this. I vote no as well. Muhh soul burn.
Suras will be the one that will benefit the most out of this.

Edited by Syncope, 31 October 2014 - 04:09 PM.

#18 Mushie

Mushie

Chonchon

• Player
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:05 PM

*Looks at KVM points accidentally giving out WoE white/blue potions that heal for 10% hp/sp in cookieRO when that stuff never really existed in iRO*

*Considers genetics using HoM and sapping 50% max sp off opponents in a 15x15 field around them.*

*Considers free healer npc with no cd for future WoE events*

*Considers classes that must farm mats alongside recovery items to use their special skills e.g. edp,runes, range of alchemy type mats*

*Considers a warg strike spammer as opposed to a high aspd ranger. Considers RGs spamming BP/OB/heal for leveling purposes.*

*Considers making certain MVP maps a no teleport zone (wait, why so serious harsh on MVPers?)*

*Considers leveling system to ignore level scaling to make things easier as opposed to official. Considers higher (temporary) rates*

*Considers gym badges... I mean boxes to get +2000 max weight in the long run*
EEERGH!!! "Error 9999: Too many variables detected"

Edited by Mushie, 31 October 2014 - 09:19 PM.

#19 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:07 AM

Ok, I'm going to have to ask that you include a "no cola at all" option. Hell, if you have to have it though, it should suck. Buyable NPC SP items are bullshit. Make it 5 weight and be the worst healing item in the game. Make it usable only once per second, so it doesnt make sorc and alchemist sp skills useless.

Seriously; add an option for "No cola" so that I can change my vote.

Edited by Gionelles, 01 November 2014 - 02:07 AM.

#20 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:08 PM

Can't you make them unusable on certain places like instances, WoE/GvG and PvP maps? They can weigh 5 and heal even less than a Grape Juice.