Welcome to LeikaRO Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Server Maintenance | December 19th 2014 | Complete

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Byte

Byte

Puppetmaster

• Seraph
  • 270 posts

We're now fixing what has been causing the recent sever crashes. This will be expected to take to 2-3 hours. Latest Hercules emulator update is the main cause.

We apologize for the downtime.

• Lexii, Scias and Innomite like this

Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationItaly

Maintenance is including more fixes as well, and all of those who donated during beta phase will be able to collect their Leika Points again by visiting Item Mall after maintenance /ok

Sorry for these issues /swt

• Lexii likes this

Byte

Byte

Puppetmaster

• Seraph
  • 270 posts

Server is now up and should no longer crash.

EDIT: Another issue has been found. Putting the server down so we can find out what it is. more downtime, sorry.

EDIT 2: Fix has been applied. Server should REALLY no longer crash this time around.

Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationItaly

Problems causing server crashes are now fixed (Until something new pops up -_-).

Maintenance includes:
-Fixes to izlude map.
-Ability for those who donated during beta to regain their Leika Points.

Also, if anyone of you tried to donate using the new website, please get in touch with me on IRC channel, as the system is new and needs testing. I'm offering doubled points for those who'll help me sorting it out /ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users