#101 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Location- Underneath the earth like a wild potato

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

Hello everyone. I've noticed the mobs in Verus Central Square had their skills changed after the maintenance from last night. I was on my sorcerer, I took up the Eden quest on Verus Central Square to kill Repair Bots and Exploration Bots. It was one of the easiest missions to solo so I always take it whenever it's available.

So, here I was in Verus with my level 2 Ventus on defensive mode (boosts Wind resistance to 100%, drops Earth resistance to 100%). As soon as I entered VCC, 2 Repair Bots dispelled me, I lost my Kaahi + the wind resist buff from my Ventus, they then proceeded to use Lightning Bolt and I died a painful and horrible death. Yeah, bite me for not having a Dokebi/Dustiness carded gears.   /ho 

The thing is, the Repair Bots never used Dispel before the maintenance from last night and the Exploration Bots uses Magnum Break and some kind of Earth Shaker/Tiger Cannon thingy now instead of Soul Breaker. Also, I take back what I said about the normal mobs having their MATK so high. It's not challenging anymore, it's just frustrating.

Anyways, that's all, thanks for listening. I'm off to kill Dokebis to get their card. ;__; 

#102 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:25 PM

Those are supposed to use level 5 lbolt now, gonna fix that.

Dispel is a low chance on attack.

#103 Sylphid

Sylphid

Elementalist

• Player
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:54 PM

@Siobhan

Are you sure that's what happened? I'm fairly certain that the spirit control lv2 resist should not be affected by dispell. I haven't tested this myself though, I'll try to dig up the source if you don't believe me.

#104 Lyka

Lyka

Uwa~

• Player
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:54 PM

Remove that dispel please. Who gives a shit if people steel body mob, still needs a party.

#105 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:31 PM

Changed it to dec agi instead.

#106 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

Terp, at this point is it even official or your own ideas?

#107 FlashCombo

FlashCombo

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:18 AM

At this point there isnt much that is official with these monsters.....

#108 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:24 AM

Terp, at this point is it even official or your own ideas?

There's no clear official info about most of the new content I've added. Some of the places (like Fire Basin) are actually some locked out quest zones you visit once or twice, I turned them into alternative leveling zones so the content doesn't remain unused.

#109 FlashCombo

FlashCombo

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:39 AM

Sorry i meant all monsters that got changed over the weeks in general. Not specifically speaking about verus or fire basin. They were fine when we used them, i havent leveled there yet after the maintenace but it seems something went wrong aswell.Cant furthe comment on them, but ican on all the mvp changes.

#110 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:47 AM

There's no clear official info about most of the new content I've added. Some of the places (like Fire Basin) are actually some locked out quest zones you visit once or twice, I turned them into alternative leveling zones so the content doesn't remain unused.

Do you want some help then? Idk who do you consult all these things with but as you can see there's some shit thrown at you which means there's problem with all those changes.

#111 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:15 AM

It isn't easy to adjust difficulty of those maps, those mobs give similar or higher EXP than let's say bio3/4 while being way easier, I want them to at least sometimes kill people and promote parties.

#112 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:24 PM

It isn't easy

That's why I asked if you need help. If there's so much bitching there clearly is some problem.

#113 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:47 PM

The "problem" seems to be not being able to easily solo those mobs, which was the very intention, there's plenty of older solo content.

#114 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:52 PM

Well, then you can add that into server policy. Something like "our goal is to promote team play so all the bitching about not being able to solo stuff will be ignored". That explains a lot and makes people know what to expect.

#115 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:40 PM

For me, that goes without saying. But fair point I guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users