#1 Aurora

Aurora

|・ω・) il padrino

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationhttp://tiny.cc/wlla

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:51 PM

... video game console? and what games did you play on it?

(I became curious after a conversation I had with someone in-game)

Mine was an ATARI! and I had Pong, Pac-Man and Space Invaders.

But to be honest, my favorite game came along with NES and it was . . . Duck Hunt!

#2 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:58 PM

Mine was a SNES. I had some cool gaems, and back then when I was a kid I was never able to finish Super Metroid, then I got the Super Mario games and I still remember Yoshi's Island being hard as fuck.

Then I moved to PlayStation and my favorite games were Tomba! Crash Bandicoot 1-3/Team Racing.

#3 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

Sinclair ZX Spectrum with leik loads of games, Grand Prix II, Chuckie Egg, Dizzy, and 100s more

#4 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:06 AM

Sinclair ZX Spectrum with leik loads of games, Grand Prix II, Chuckie Egg, Dizzy, and 100s more

Same, I had multiple boxes with hundreds of games and still hate Dizzy.

#5 Aurora

Aurora

|・ω・) il padrino

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationhttp://tiny.cc/wlla

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:52 AM

Oh, I see... cool kids got the cool console with infinitive games.

@Innomite, Yoshi's Island was a fun one! But I never finished... /shy

#6 kel

kel

stop shooting the bus

• Player
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:02 AM

contra_3_the_alien_wars_snes_custom_by_n

these things kept me occupied at age 6

#7 Sky

Sky

Nero

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationThe Grande Theatre

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

Does a computer count? My first game console was a computer, and my first games were computer games but along the way I got a few game consoles.  I started to play some tabletop games like dungeons&dragons, champions, and a little bit of magic the gathering after.  Tabletop games are fun with friends.   /ok

#8 BeI

BeI

Mic Check

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:34 PM

Either N64, gameboy advanced, or Playstation, I can't remember which I had first. Smash Bros, Pokemon, Power Rangers. and PepsiMan for life

Edited by makinbacon, 28 December 2014 - 11:47 PM.

#9 Rueska

Rueska

ice ice baby

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:53 AM

And my first one was a one called Pegasus. Later Gameboy Color and etc~

I remember running to the living room as soon as I finished dinner and playing games like Contra, or so. Also had a game with Chip and Dale |D And later I played Pokemon a lot, finished the games numerous times, but it was always fun for a kid like me /heh

Edited by Rueska, 04 January 2015 - 01:55 AM.

#10 NiHZ

NiHZ

Allons-y!

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:57 AM

First one I actually owned was a Sega Genesis with the sample game pack that came with it. Games were shite but it was still the coolest thing ever for a couple of kids who never really got anything cool like that. Eventually got Aladdin and Mortal Kombat and Sonic and Knuckles. c:

Unless you count computer games tho, we always had a shitty little computer in the house.

#11 kiba186

kiba186

The Jigglypuff

• Player
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:47 PM

My first one was when I was a tiny kid Dendy, hope anyone even remembers or knows them ( feel so old )

And first game was either the obvious Super Mario of TMNT , don't remember which one was the first....

#12 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 10:51 PM

First one I actually owned was a Sega Genesis with the sample game pack that came with it. Games were shite but it was still the coolest thing ever for a couple of kids who never really got anything cool like that. Eventually got Aladdin and Mortal Kombat and Sonic and Knuckles. c:

Unless you count computer games tho, we always had a shitty little computer in the house.

yea got sega genesis too back then, playing sonic trying to save those animals that eggman captured. mortal kombat too i also have that kinda cool with those brutality finishers, my favorite was the scorpion dude. also i got street fighter and virtua fighter. played fatal fury on sega gamegear and then playstation released and played mgs + game shark lol 

#13 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:27 PM

@krabs sorry I can't take you seriously, all I can think of is this video when you're talking about sanic and eggman

#14 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

Lust Lord

• Player
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAuwstrayleeur

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:47 AM

SMS, alex the kid in miracle world was the first game I ever played, then some weird asterix and obelix game. still really like the SMS sound chip today.

#15 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:27 PM

I may have had that game once too, but the first one on SMS was a built-in game called Hang On, motorcycle racing, and Sonic 2. Before that though I always had ZX Spectrum and 100s of games. Firstones out of the ones I remember were Brian Bloodaxe, Chuckie Egg II and Grand Prix II.
  • Ozymandias likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users