1 reply to this topic

#1 nokia1080p

nokia1080p

Chonchon

• Player
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:53 PM

Hello.

Well since is a suggestion but still a class related thing, i wans't sure where to post it and maybe here would be the best place.

Classes balance and such are always a hard thing to talk about but this server looking to be doing soo good soo far and why screw that now right ^_^ ?

Right. Let's get to the point. How about doing a small change off the current Kagero/Oboro skill Explosive Kunai "Bakuretsu Kunai" which right now it's wounderfull and such but only lack in one thing... It's target type >.<

What i mean is, it's have many ways to be played but since this is a 3x3 ground skill, unless the mob is being stand while someone is standing is pretty hard to hit a group of monsters while using it.

So, my suggestion is change it ground behaviour to a single enemy behaviour so when it's finish casting hit 3x3 enemies around the targeted enemy.

The deal is:

It would be good for skill usage issue since it would be always hit a enemy that you target and all enemies around it. But since like Kunai skills it NEVER MISSES so, it can be over powered to pvp/woe and all that thing that i don't care since i play.

Well i would like to hear players opinion and Devs opinions about that and if is possible to change it.

Thanks for your time and support /no1.

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1041 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:40 AM

The skill is capable of dealing very high damage and never misses, there have to be drawbacks to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users