Photo

Chippy's Super Novice guide of mediocreness

mediocre bad shit disgusting useless preposterous bad choice how to lose friends how to lose every fight how to suck in pvm

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Chippy

Chippy

YES YES YES YES YES

• Player
  • 23 posts
  • Locationur house

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:47 PM

hi i'm Chippy, and you somehow landed in my super novice guide, if you did this on purpose you might want to reconsider your whole life, if you did this by accident, it's still time to skip this post and read the replies instead of the main post.
THIS CLASS HAS NEARLY NO USE OUTSIDE OF PVP AND YOU WILL LEVEL ALONE ONLY UNTIL LEVEL 110, AND THEN LIVE FOREVER FROM LEECHING.

Why play a Super Novice?
super novices have most of first job skills, and a few important second job skills, they're good dealing with absolutely any PvP situation with the correct gear, super novices can shut down every other class with their mediocreness, and then you can laugh at them for losing to a novice. this will also bring respect from your peers seeing how awesome you are playing a mediocre class, and you guild master will tell you to reroll a useful class.

with no further scooby doo, let's get to what really matters

Possible Stat Builds
luk on all these builds is purely for the crowd control effect reduction, and crit is absolute shit for all of these builds

• Pure Melee: relies on mammonite skills and stone curse some crowd control effects to deal as much damage as possible within short bursts. Good against low armor classes.
  • Support Melee: agi > vit > luk high agi and vit will make you have a really nice survivability, though you will lose most of your melee burst, this works well with status effect cards on weapons and maxing aspd. Good for emp breaking.
  • Pure Int Caster: full int > dex >vit, you will basically be a proffessor without the usefulness, relies on bolt type skills and fire pillar to keep enemies zoned out and stay "safe"
  • Agi Caster: full agi > int > vit, dexless, this works very well for castle sieges, since Improved Dodge, Increase AGI and Attention Concentrate will give you the flee you need, while you still can deal "some" punishment to some shitters.
  • Support Caster: vit > dex > luk > int, this works really well to keep you alive while you heal/pneuma/quagmire/stone curse/frost diver/recovery/cure/sanctuary/buff your party, this even works in some places for PvM
  • All Purpose: all stats 90, literally. this is good at any range you get, you get enough damage to push with magnum break, enough life to endure strong attacks, enough dex to cast that frost diver before asura strike hits you, enough int to not hit 1 on sorcs with bolts, enough luk so freeze lasts two thirds of what it normally does, and enough agi to dodge low dex classes. needs a lot of weapon switching to work. skill point requirement is huge, and this spec should not be tried if not max level.

Gearing Up
again, PvM with this class is impossible, so you should farm everything with another character.
Super Novices can use absolutely ANY hat and level 4 wands, staves, axes, maces, swords and daggers when soul linked.

Headgears
heres what you put on your head, not necesarily on top of it

UPPER

Spoiler

MIDDLE
Spoiler

LOWER
Spoiler

CARDS
Spoiler

WEAPONS
you should pick more than one, since weapon switching is used on most of the builds.
Spoiler

SHIELDS
Spoiler

CHEST ARMOR
Spoiler

BOOTS
Spoiler

• Bite likes this

#2 nokia1080p

nokia1080p

Chonchon

• Player
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:03 AM

Chippy Chippy Chippy,i studied you like a MVP, how to kill that silly SN, well i think i got the answer previously but i didn't had the opportunity to put it in pratice (lies, only zeny sortage really), but to be killed by a SN and complays about poor equips means nothing (only looks to be a sore loser), and it's awesome someone so activie in #main, and main city, always dueling at Prontera and being turned into big sized squirrels.

Congrats for the hard work you had attained as a Super Novice. I guess that you can kill more than many classes (as you do already lol)

/grat

#3 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:05 AM

Ratings from staff:

8/10 nice tags, well detailed, now play a real class. -Terpsichore

0/10 who the fuck would play super novice on pvp, go get a thief or something -Byte

no/10 chippy is a scrub. -Anxiety

10/ROFL didn't I kill you today? -Midrash

• Bite and Rueska like this

#4 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:55 AM

The actual shit is this

@omen: god damn you are accurate as goats pebble shits this time

Edited by Syncope, 18 January 2015 - 10:56 AM.

#5 Chippy

Chippy

YES YES YES YES YES

• Player
  • 23 posts
  • Locationur house

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:12 PM

guide isnt even complete and i cant complete it since i cant edit more than once, who can i send the pm to edit this shit?

#6 Riggs

Riggs

Roon Knight+

• Player
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:09 AM

I, for one, welcome our Super Novice overlords.

#7 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

Overlord* There's only one Super Novice Extended in the server and it's him.

#8 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:36 AM

guide isnt even complete and i cant complete it since i cant edit more than once, who can i send the pm to edit this shit?

Edits are limited to 15mins iirc

#9 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:40 AM

Just keep posting, I will merge it.

#10 Lyka

Lyka

Uwa~

• Player
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:45 AM

I saw him kill a 175 ranger 10/10.

Edited by Vertygo, 20 January 2015 - 10:45 AM.

#11 FlashCombo

FlashCombo

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:28 PM

missing brynhild asprika and the new god items!!! 1/10

11/10 for tags

Edited by FlashCombo, 20 January 2015 - 10:28 PM.

#12 skywitches

skywitches

Bite the bullet

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:27 AM

Chippy is by far the best SuperNovice in the server :^)

#13 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:16 AM

Best out of one.
  • Chippy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users