28 replies to this topic

#1 Durande

Durande

Steamship

• Player
  • 19 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro, Brazil

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:54 AM

were MvPs buffed in the last update? I ask cause yesterday I could easily kill Orc Lord, but now he's spamming heal and earthquake like a bitch... Why is that?

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:58 AM

Orc Lord is exactly the same, 30 sec cooldown quake and heal on idle.

#3 FlashCombo

FlashCombo

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:29 AM

MVPs were now but only "endgame" mvps.

#4 alchefuck

alchefuck

Chonchon

• Player
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:24 PM

Buffed.

#5 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

Clearly buffed lol

#6 alchefuck

alchefuck

Chonchon

• Player
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:23 PM

Or - because there's a chance to happen - ... something went wrong with last maintenance and messed up MvP skills, ATK and MATK.

Also Bifrost Tower mobs seems improved; even if Waterball has been delevel down to 5 (instead of 10) it hits around 2k per hit over Water armor ... if you don't wears Water armor ... not much left to do than die.

I also don't think this affected all MvPs. Orc Hero, in example, is still the usual weak one.

• Rueska, ViniciusZ and Morino like this

#7 Aegir

Aegir

Chonchon

• Player
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:57 AM

Now we were trying to complete quest of Satan Morroc... ok, Mvp teleporting while Shura was tanking him. WTF!? All the work to bring MVP to setup to this shit? Kaupe when pt dies... WTF!? Quit customizing for God's Sake... That's not the way it supposed to be... Matk still all wrong... It's been quite dissapoint till now my experience in server, and all people that I talk thinks the same... Why not do whats need to be done? 

If u want to incentivate people to do things with party, thats not what u should do. I'm certain of this.

• Luvinha likes this

#8 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:40 AM

Teleport only happens on idle and has interrumpable cast time, please don't bring false information into this, it's being removed anyway.

Monster's MATK is actually very similar to what you can see on Aegis, except for a few specific spells (like waterball) and spells randomly doing no damage. We will update the whole formula soon though, which should result in a small decrease of damage.

#9 Aegir

Aegir

Chonchon

• Player
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:44 AM

False information, fuck up Terp, dont need to do this shitty thing, all pt on screen shura tanking Satan, and he teleports. PERIOD. 

• Luvinha likes this

#10 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:49 AM

This subforum isn't for shit slinging, you have offtopic for that.

#11 Aegir

Aegir

Chonchon

• Player
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:50 AM

Terp, fuck u then, "Why don't bring bugs to forum?" because u're too stupid to listen. Thx.

#12 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:55 AM

Providing false information and acting like a moron isn't going to help your case, just saying. So calm down and try explain your concerns in a civil manner.

#13 Aegir

Aegir

Chonchon

• Player
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:59 AM

The only moron I've seen is you, if I had a way to record my gameplay, then I would send to you(oh wait...) so u can ignore it.

Edited by Aegir, 06 February 2015 - 06:02 AM.

#14 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:07 AM

There's a replay option in the game and it works fine, you're just making a fool out of yourself at this point.

#15 NiHZ

NiHZ

Allons-y!

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:09 AM

If you need any help with learning how to use the replay function ingame, feel free to send an @request and myself or another GM will be happy to assist.

#16 Luvinha

Luvinha

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:10 AM

If you want to sink the server, congratulations, you are going the right way Terp.

#17 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:13 AM

If you want to sink the server, congratulations, you are going the right way Terp.

I've been replying to and dealing with every concern so far, but there's not much to be done with people like Aegir who outright refuse to be civil and instead sling shit around as well as make up things.

I'm not going to bend over and take it from someone volatile like him. All issues are being dealt with (notice how he conveniently ignored that I mentioned the removal of teleport?)

#18 Luvinha

Luvinha

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:23 AM

Terp, the question is not that. With the edited MVPs, does not encourage, but discourages players.
You better rethink these edits uncontrolled.
Are the players that make the server, not the MVPs.

#19 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:32 AM

The teleport is being removed, the kaupe will stay until we can implement something better, portal cheesing doesn't do any good to the game.

Also, I want to remind you all that we aren't regulating speech just so you can come here and let your inner chimp out, insulting staff would result in an instant ban in pretty much any other community out there, so keep that in mind.

#20 Aegir

Aegir

Chonchon

• Player
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:40 AM

Last time I've tried, replay didn't work, for that I'm sorry. I'm too fucking tired. I'm done being polite in this server a long time ago, I'll jus treat people equally...But, I'll try for the last time be polite... Still, it doesn't change anything, I'm not a liar, and I don't make up things, I was in a party with at least 5 more people, and the mvp teleported while the shura was tanking, 3rd time I say this, at this point, I really don't care, every update I think: "can't get worse..." and I'm always wrong... This is the first server I play, that admins don't have a plan to updates, and make all random... Thats what i've seen... From the last 2 months I've been playing here. Change a thing that not supposed to be changed, reverse, change another one, reverse... Can't u think a longer time before doing some thing? Can't u discuss things in forum before dis-"balancing" the game in every single way possible? I would like to know.

Edit: Before accusing someone of being making things up, or "providing false info", U should check it, and try to reproduce it. Its your job to do it. Not mine. I'm a player, not Staff, and I just don't have time to make up a history to generate a useless work... I'm not that kind of person, and I'm pretty mad about a lot of comportamental issues that I've seen, and being affected by it. But, anyway, won't make any efforts to contact Staff for a bug or thing out of place anymore... Its just a waste of my time. And your time, apparently. Farewell.

Edited by Aegir, 06 February 2015 - 06:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users