#1 Tesdey

Tesdey

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:45 AM

Hi guys  /ok

I kinda love to discuss on forums, and by the years i have learned something or other in photoshop, and eventually became a hobby make signatures and avatars.

Last years i was only on a pony related forum, then my last works its about it (and music), sorry about that hihihih. I'll see if I do some work about Ragnarok these days, to bad that this forum has such limited resolutions to signatures and avatars :'(

Here some works; 

tQmwwCM.png

KPlULQr.gif

tynQgDF.png

mAIncWq.png

I have saved some old stuff about Ragnarok to, a maded this one some years ago to the monkey Zenske of Gordinhos on this server.  /heh

yyysaLn.jpg

Edited by Tesdey, 10 February 2015 - 02:52 AM.

• Bite likes this

#2 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:05 AM

Do you take requests? If so, can you make one for me? :3c

#3 Tesdey

Tesdey

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:38 AM

Ehhhh requests?  /wah 
I wasting my free time now farming some basic equips hahahaha.

But i think i can make a couple of requests. Give me a picture that you like our a SS of your character, and if you like, some catchphrase and a name to write ( like [GM] Midrash)

#4 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:25 PM

actually innomite is going to ask a pic of yours, in bikini...

Edited by Krabs, 11 February 2015 - 10:26 PM.

#5 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:36 AM

Mine is better. Totally not even running a white pixelated outline right now. Do you even shadow effect bro?

Edited by Gionelles, 13 February 2015 - 08:37 AM.

#6 Tesdey

Tesdey

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:37 PM

Gio pls, envy my perfect edges, get rekt scrub

#7 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:44 PM

Oh that's it. Calling Sardrellas. You're gonna get so rekt.

#8 Tesdey

Tesdey

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:52 PM

Besides, Tales of Xillia is by far the worst Tales, wtf man

Edited by Tesdey, 13 February 2015 - 08:54 PM.

#9 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:18 PM

Xillia is the worst? Tell me what My Little Pony games are better. /gg 

Sorry, that was a low blow. =P

And aeh, to each their own, but I found it was almost as good for soloing the game as Vesperia (especially Milla and Ludger solos in Xillia 2). When you talk Xillia to me, I hear "the Xillia Dualogy," and inherently collapse the first and second games into one. So, when I hear you say Xillia is the worst, I'm all like "lol what." Xillia takes the dashing from Graces, cuts the rest of the bullshit, refines the artes system with AC points, deepens the combat through attack forms, elemental locks, power comboes, totz rad skills m8, much more diverse characters, and incredibly powerful bosses. It takes the thrill of Vesperia's battle system and amplifies it. Plus, Gaius is like being able to play as Chuck Norris, if he lived in the days of Musashi Miyamoto.

Basically, it's the best of the Symphonia/Abyss/Vesperia styles of gameplay; and easily one of my favorite games of all time. Git gud MLP scrub.

#10 Tesdey

Tesdey

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:41 AM

Xillia is the worst? Tell me what My Little Pony games are better. /gg 

Say wat m8

uheuheuheuh, okay no

And aeh, to each their own, but I found it was almost as good for soloing the game as Vesperia (especially Milla and Ludger solos in Xillia 2). When you talk Xillia to me, I hear "the Xillia Dualogy," and inherently collapse the first and second games into one. So, when I hear you say Xillia is the worst, I'm all like "lol what." Xillia takes the dashing from Graces, cuts the rest of the bullshit, refines the artes system with AC points, deepens the combat through attack forms, elemental locks, power comboes, totz rad skills m8, much more diverse characters, and incredibly powerful bosses. It takes the thrill of Vesperia's battle system and amplifies it. Plus, Gaius is like being able to play as Chuck Norris, if he lived in the days of Musashi Miyamoto.

Basically, it's the best of the Symphonia/Abyss/Vesperia styles of gameplay; and easily one of my favorite games of all time. Git gud MLP scrub.

I found it was almost as good for soloing the game as Vesperia (especially Milla and Ludger solos in Xillia 2). 

soloing 

Pretty much my problem. Tuck frump 

You can't play the game in his full potencial with another 3 friends, what sucks compared to other Tales, since Vesperia I've played it with all my friends.

It was just a bait anyway, Xillia isnt a bad game at all (but i didnt like the caracthers much). 

Edited by Tesdey, 14 February 2015 - 02:43 AM.

#11 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:59 AM

Sorry, but I'm about to go full Erik on you. Just another shitty 2-D barebones fighting game. Skullgirls was better. Rather play Street Fighter 1. Soul Calibur was less shitty then this garbage. Blalzeblue gave people more blueballs then this pus.

And we're talking Combo Videos? Fucking bitch please.

Lol but on a serious note, I can agree that Xillia 1 and 2 are less multiplayer friendly. However, Playing with two people, I fould was an absolute joy, and making 4 people work on Vesperia was more of a hassle, trying to get everyone else to work together; until I just said "everyone else taunt while I spam mystic artes with fell arm." I found that learning to solo with Yuri and Judith made the game a lot more playable. As for just playing with 2 people in Xillia 1 and 2, making the AI in Xillia do what you want is a lot easier then in previous Tales games. Not to mention, Ludger is infinitely more badass then the already infinitely badass Yuri Lowell. Furthermore, games are subjective, just like all other forms of entertainment. Don't pass soloing a game like this off as a bad thing; I've always enjoyed doing solo runs, ever since I did a 1-black-mage-solo run on the GBA version of FF1. Hell, the only character I haven't soloed Xillia 1 and 2 with by now is Elise (obvious reasons).

So, I mean, if you don't like soloing, and if multiplayer co-op stuff is your thing, then cool; good for you. I've always been more of a speedrunner, nuzlocke type of gamer. =P

Edited by Gionelles, 14 February 2015 - 08:03 AM.

• Tesdey likes this

#12 Tesdey

Tesdey

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:58 PM

Soul Calibur was less shitty then this garbage.

/sob  Mah dignity

lol the problem it's not that "i don't like soloing", it's just that Tales i tend to play with another 3 friends, because it's cool RPG with a cool system where we can all play together at the same time. But in Xillia, if you play with 4 players you can't link, therefore you can't perform link art, can't use OVL, can't perform Hi-ougi etc. So yeah, "refines the artes system" it's not exactly true in my case.

#13 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:00 PM

i played xillia, shitty graphics, shitty gameplay, shitty voice acting....i sent it back for another game = ni no kuni

#14 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:05 PM

Soul Calibur was less shitty then this garbage.

/sob  Mah dignity

lol the problem it's not that "i don't like soloing", it's just that Tales i tend to play with another 3 friends, because it's cool RPG with a cool system where we can all play together at the same time. But in Xillia, if you play with 4 players you can't link, therefore you can't perform link art, can't use OVL, can't perform Hi-ougi etc. So yeah, "refines the artes system" it's not exactly true in my case.

K

i played xillia, shitty graphics, shitty gameplay, shitty voice acting....i sent it back for another game = ni no kuni

Ni no Kuni was good too, but I feel it stole the spotlight Xillia (2) should have been in. Go home u shittrh

Edited by Gionelles, 15 February 2015 - 06:06 PM.

#15 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:35 AM

Oh that's it. Calling Sardrellas. You're gonna get so rekt.

FIXED.

And I didn't even need Sardrellas's help.

Edited by Gionelles, 21 February 2015 - 05:36 AM.

• FWQ943W09J5G0KERI likes this

#16 FWQ943W09J5G0KERI

FWQ943W09J5G0KERI

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:02 AM

Well then.

#17 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:05 AM

LOLDRELLAS! OMG UH, THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, AND WELCOME TO LEIKARO, HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY, SIR? O_O;

#18 FWQ943W09J5G0KERI

FWQ943W09J5G0KERI

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:08 AM

It was better before you showed up, Gio. How was your day?

#19 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:16 AM

I'm to scarred to tell you.  /sob  Pls don't rek mi.

#20 Tesdey

Tesdey

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:18 AM

lovely curves you got there Gio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users