#1 Sky

Sky

Nero

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationThe Grande Theatre

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

As you all know, costume headgear aren't tradeable at the moment.  It costs 500k zeny to turn a headgear into a costume headgear which is a decent price, however the costume headgear aren't tradeable.  These costume headgear lose any stat bonuses when they get turned into a costume and become purely visual so being able to trade costume headgear shouldn't be a big issue I don't think. I suggest making costume headgear tradeable, but perhaps raising the price of turning a headgear into a costume.  I also suggest perhaps adding an option to revert the costume headgear back to a normal headgear, but at a decent price. 

Thanks for reading,
Sky

• Riggs likes this

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

I also suggest perhaps adding an option to revert the costume headgear back to a normal headgear, but at a decent price.

That was my idea as well but it doesn't seem possible with the way things work right now, need to investigate further.

As for making them tradeable, it has its pros and cons, need to think about it.

#3 Sky

Sky

Nero

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationThe Grande Theatre

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

Alright! Thanks for the prompt response.  /ok

#4 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:45 PM

+1 for tradeable costumes
I don't care about option to revert costume into headgear, but if it'll be somehow implemented, I'll be looking forward for some GM forgetting it's possible and giving costumes of some OP headgears, thinking they won't bring any advantage in PvP.

#5 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

It's not like a monocle, cap and pipe will make you OP though

#6 NiHZ

NiHZ

Allons-y!

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:29 AM

I dislike the idea of reverting back to headgear. Sounds like a way to only have to hunt a headgear once, then just pay to multiply it.

#7 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:55 AM

multiply

Do you even know how does changing into costumes work? If anything, this would force people to farm more cards and elus if they wanted to have some card or high refine every time they revert cotume into normal headgear because you lose all of those bonuses when turning headgea into costume. There's nothing about multiplying.
The only advantage of such change I see would be being hats easier to find in vends because it wouldn't matter if you find costume or normal headgear, each can be turned into forth and back.

#8 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:47 PM

I don't see any problem with reverting costumes, but I have never felt that a server needed it. Who knows, if you try it, it might end up like a good idea but, we won't know until then. Just gotta be careful about how some things might be abusable in certain contexts if it's overlooked.

#9 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

i want to be kawaii 

#10 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:18 PM

You cannot be kawaii unless you play ragnarok.

#11 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

You cannot be kawaii unless you play ragnarok.

illuminati spotted 

scias = has 5 letters
5 = V is the roman numeral of 5
V = is rhymed with vacation
vacation = vacation has 8 letters
what other 8 letters are there?
scottish = celtic white men who seldomly bathe 
politics = scias debates politics all the time with psor
Psor = has 4 letters 
4 = scias is a bushi dog in breath of fire 4
dog = has 3 letters
psor (4) - dog (3) = 1
illuminati has 1 eye
scias is illuminati = confirmed

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

• Scias, Psor, Mayie and 1 other like this

#12 NiHZ

NiHZ

Allons-y!

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:58 AM

multiply

Do you even know how does changing into costumes work? If anything, this would force people to farm more cards and elus if they wanted to have some card or high refine every time they revert cotume into normal headgear because you lose all of those bonuses when turning headgea into costume. There's nothing about multiplying.
The only advantage of such change I see would be being hats easier to find in vends because it wouldn't matter if you find costume or normal headgear, each can be turned into forth and back.

It's possible I'm mixing up our process with my last server's process. >.>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users