*crickets*

#62 annaquin

annaquin

Chonchon

• Player
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

Hi,

Well I didn't yet tried the server, but I have a lot of worries already...

First of all, low rate shouldn't occult the primary fact that you want people to invest time into your server. 

1. That is going to be far from possible ( we are in 2015 , and new games have much more sex appeal than RO except if you create your own break through )

2. Private server is all about casual player occurrences versus patient geared players ( it's like stepping into a chess party, it's a matter of skills and tactics)

3. PVP has never been the forte of Ragnarok, if you want to make PVP successfull on RO, make it fair for all with casual in mind ( You have WOE for unfair stuff )

3.1 I will elaborate, PVP have never been meant to be player vs player but party vs party and as such , most PVP experiences in RO as player vs player will fail

3.2 All 20 classes should be legit to pvp , so it's more about chess and tactic and skills than 1HIT KO

3.3 What destroyed PVP was the 1hit KO new area of gravity made by creating 2-2 and the balance of 2-1, it ruined all possibilities to even play solo vs solo.

3.3.1 1 HIT KO skill allow ( close-in+kill far superior to any other tactics ) which render all status effect , other mind game skill useless even soul burn

3.4 if you are a server owner, stop acting like a software coder, you need to play your server as a real player and enjoy it, you aren't paid full time to do that

3.5 threat your players even the most retarded like a customers ( an angry customers will always talk shit to 100 others when a satisfied's one will bring you 2 friends of him )

As for general idea for the server

I played on different server and I have to admit that the most features I enjoyed was :

1. Rebirth system ( You finish your max lvl then rebirth again keeping your skill and adding a new skill points and 100 stats point ) ( From NyRO )

2. PVP under unique set of gear/card ( you enter with a novice character with max stat/max pts , a trading shop give you gear with skill in it and some card for status effect or other stuff ) ( From old DreamRO )

3. Materia system or Orb system ( that allow to use the remaining unslotted to put some materia ( skill, stats, substats, effect ) and you can actually evolve the materia like in Final Fantasy ( From FinalRO and NyRO )

4. Rune system generalysed to all classe with all status been forced duration ( that was a funny server too bad , the guy find a job and quit it ) From RuneRO

5. PK map ( From VanRO / Forsaken RO )

6. Elemental 2, 3 and 4 card for armor and weapon ( LumenRO ), I never understood why Gravity never actually created those card 

7. Custom Skill buyable ( VanRO, SkillsRo )

#63 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:35 PM

Nice provocation. 6/10

Edited by Psor, 26 April 2015 - 03:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users