• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

In this thread I'd like people to suggest what they think that should be changed about important and core aspects of the game and why (this is important).

Anything unrelated will be deleted, keep it on topic.

Follow this simple form:

PvM:

•  

PvP:

•  

WoE:

•  

General:

•  

#2 BeI

BeI

Mic Check

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 12:45 PM

PvM: 

Although most of monster buffs may have seemed like a good idea to prevent too much soloing and such, it takes a lot away from the game as well. Now we have/had strong huge guild parties who can easily take down high tier monsters and receive the loot and in turn sell them for ridiculous prices because most other people can't get it on their own/with their smaller group of friends. Try to figure out something more balanced than throwing constant recasting of Kaupe, even better, remove it. 

Kaupe issue: similar to the above, its not official and with the known fact that this is a private server, players expect things to be easier and more relaxed, hence why we are playing a private server rather than official. Adding Kaupe and a lot of these buffs (even spawn buffs) definitely frustrates players and discourages further playing. This also ties in with my previous statement about goods being sold at mega high prices.

PvP:

Have a PvP ranking as well as a PvP announcer each time someone enters PvP

Edited by BeI, 16 March 2015 - 12:52 PM.

#3 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

PvM: 
Although most of monster buffs may have seemed like a good idea to prevent too much soloing and such, it takes a lot away from the game as well. Now we have/had strong huge guild parties who can easily take down high tier monsters and receive the loot and in turn sell them for ridiculous prices because most other people can't get it on their own/with their smaller group of friends. Try to figure out something more balanced than throwing constant recasting of Kaupe, even better, remove it. 
Kaupe issue: similar to the above, its not official and with the known fact that this is a private server, players expect things to be easier and more relaxed, hence why we are playing a private server rather than official. Adding Kaupe and a lot of these buffs (even spawn buffs) definitely frustrates players and discourages further playing. This also ties in with my previous statement about goods being sold at mega high prices.

I assume you're talking about endgame stuff, since only those have kaupe, which is to stop portal cheesing and has no actual impact during normal kills since it only happens on idle, unless I'm missing something?
With easy portal cheesing available, all endame mvps become camped by the same players and they have monopoly on their loot since all you have to do is lure them to portal and asura repeatedly, with kaupe it becomes significantly harder to do and requires another player to cancel it efficiently.

As for their actual difficulty, they're a bit harder to make up for the 175/60 cap but still operate under the same mechanics pretty much, you couldn't solo beelzebub or randgris before, you can't solo them now.

I'd like to see some specific examples regarding this.

PvP:
Have a PvP ranking as well as a PvP announcer each time someone enters PvP

I have an announcer ready, just need a reload, as for ranking, just based on kills or something like that?

#4 BanriYO

BanriYO

Chonchon

• Player
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:47 PM

You could solo valk and beelz before the kaupe. Not just with portal cheese, but with hit and run and hit and warp (takes forever).

PVM. I know this is probably in vain, but just bring the mvps back to solo-able mode, no one is interested in trying to take down a kaupe beelz. Let alone try to form a party for it when people can barley find a party for 151+ eden boards.

Edited by BanriYO, 16 March 2015 - 01:48 PM.

#5 BeI

BeI

Mic Check

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:17 PM

Making them solo-able doesnt limit the kill to 1 person, especially with the huge respawn time on those higher tiers. In fact it'll just allow and encourage more people and/or parties to kill them and have the item for decent price in market for the masses (in fact, with Kaupe or not they are still considerably strong for one person). For instance Variants, for a long while Reviled were the only ones with Variants and were offering to sell them at 150m+. And still few people have them as of now. Currently, even Diabolus gear are being sold for 18mil and over.

And actually, yes, Valk and Morroc are still cheesable as of right now, just requires a little more effort. Ive seen it happen

Edited by BeI, 16 March 2015 - 02:20 PM.

• BanriYO likes this

#6 PesseJinkman

PesseJinkman

retard

• Banned
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:33 PM

Ok serious ?

"2. P2W accusations.

This is rather insulting to be honest. We specifically kept everything that has an actual impact on the game's balance out of it.

There are no heroic backpacks, no immune shields, no cat ear berets, no lakumas, no bloody branches, no bubblegums, no convex mirrors, no giant flywings, no siegfried tokens, no kafra cards, no safe refine tickets, no shadow sets, etc.

I do agree with making cash points more accessible, which was done to a big extent by making them tradable, adding them to castle chests, they're also given out during events.
I'd like to hear of more reasonable ways to give them out."

Its not about getting the coins  its about that you NEED  the gear NO ONE on this server can tell me that they are not running around with cash shop gear and having impact in pvm or PvP.

No one is buying gear that is droped (except of few) because you rather buy leika coins from other players who donated to buy urself the CS gear.

Only mid and lower reduc which are avaible in every other server via quest is here cash shop (blush of groom and lower few ones) so if you need proper reduc for demi you need to donate GG.
If you want the OP acce. You need to donate GG (Really terp gygesring MDEF+5 INT +3 MATK+30 inc. smokie card AND SLOT!! pfff )

And the headgears yeah i dont even need to start there only 2 other headgears pvp based that are free to get is sealed bapho horns and berets.
And compared to some headgears from cash shop they are garbage.

#7 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:55 PM

Making them solo-able doesnt limit the kill to 1 person, especially with the huge respawn time on those higher tiers. In fact it'll just allow and encourage more people and/or parties to kill them and have the item for decent price in market for the masses (in fact, with Kaupe or not they are still considerably strong for one person). For instance Variants, for a long while Reviled were the only ones with Variants and were offering to sell them at 150m+. And still few people have them as of now. Currently, even Diabolus gear are being sold for 18mil and over.

And actually, yes, Valk and Morroc are still cheesable as of right now, just requires a little more effort. Ive seen it happen

As you said, it's still doable but requires more effort, which in turns gives more room for other people to show up. Without kaupe there will be tombstones next to portals for all those endgame mvps 24/7, camped by the same people, is this really a good thing to have?

A better solution would have been to make all bosses avoid portals but that doesnt seem to be possible without heavy edits.

I mean, I could remove kaupe but will it have any positive effect?

Its not about getting the coins its about that you NEED the gear NO ONE on this server can tell me that they are not running around with cash shop gear and having impact in pvm or PvP.
No one is buying gear that is droped (except of few) because you rather buy leika coins from other players who donated to buy urself the CS gear.
Only mid and lower reduc which are avaible in every other server via quest is here cash shop (blush of groom and lower few ones) so if you need proper reduc for demi you need to donate GG.
If you want the OP acce. You need to donate GG (Really terp gygesring MDEF+5 INT +3 MATK+30 inc. smokie card AND SLOT!! pfff )
And the headgears yeah i dont even need to start there only 2 other headgears pvp based that are free to get is sealed bapho horns and berets.

Blush and pipe are cash shop material on pretty much every other server, I've never seen it being otherwise. I consider adding them as BG rewards though.

What headgears are there in cash shop that give demihuman reductions and are good? (hint: none)

#8 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

As you said, it's still doable but requires more effort, which in turns gives more room for other people to show up. Without kaupe there will be tombstones next to portals for all those endgame mvps 24/7, camped by the same people, is this really a good thing to have?

A better solution would have been to make all bosses avoid portals but that doesnt seem to be possible without heavy edits.

Its not about getting the coins its about that you NEED the gear NO ONE on this server can tell me that they are not running around with cash shop gear and having impact in pvm or PvP.

Blush and pipe are cash shop material on pretty much every other server, I've never seen it being otherwise. I consider adding them as BG rewards though.

What headgears are there in cash shop that give demihuman reductions and are good? (hint: none)
Making it bg rewards? No

#9 PesseJinkman

PesseJinkman

retard

• Banned
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

hahahah None headgear?

The OP headgears ever are from Kawaii NPC . And kawaii is the same as donation cause you dont get enough ingame to say you can farm them ingame.

And you know which ones?  That are in combination with (who guessed it) a donation Ring. clap clap clap GJ

#10 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:20 PM

hahahah None headgear?
The OP headgears ever are from Kawaii NPC . And kawaii is the same as donation cause you dont get enough ingame to say you can farm them ingame.
And you know which ones?  That are in combination with (who guessed it) a donation Ring. clap clap clap GJ

Moving goalposts much?

But that besides, the accessory has no stats, you're wasting an accessory slot to get the bonus, and the moment you get hit by earth strain, you're suddenly wearing a hat that does nothing at all.

P2W would be something like cat ear beret, which many servers have in their cash shops.

#11 Corwin

Corwin

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:24 PM

PvM - everything's cool /no1​ 

#12 PesseJinkman

PesseJinkman

retard

• Banned
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:30 PM

I dont feel like wasting or loosing anything i get so much out of it that there is nothing comparable to it .

And earth strain is your answer to that gear?

I'm done trying ..

Feel like talking to a wall.

Dont know if our former guild are the only ones who sees it like that but for me its pretty obvious.

#13 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:45 PM

If those hats were such a huge issue and our cash shop was P2W, there would be many complaints, and so far i've only seen like... 3? people bringing it up, you included.

P2W is the first thing we want to avoid, hence none of the gamebreaking items were included.

#14 JustHateMe

JustHateMe

retard

• Banned
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:50 PM

Hello again Abstract here.

So almost every server sells the pvp gear in the cash shop okay tell me more Mrs.Grimm....

If i ask you something about a Headgear you say nah its to op bla bla bullshit bla i told you official server have them too your answer was WE ARE NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER SERVERS outside.

Okay but selling the MUST have reduce equip in the cash shop is okay cause "Almost" every other server do the same really?

Okay i played few months ago on a well kown server and the admin there is i think the biggest Jew on the whole world he just try to get as much Dollar as he can from the server he gives a fck about any Suggestions to lower the cash shop prices or so and ALSO on that server you can make the Pipe the blush etc ALL via a normal Headgear quest npc. So please stop that bullshit.

Then you say Cat ear beret is P2W okay yeah maybe it is but the shit here is the same. Ring of recovery 5 vit slot and XXX Max hp etc okay its balanced, Gyges ring also super balanced, you say yeah but you need a ring for the hat combo ofcourse ( Donation again 4 dollar) gooooood the headgear gives From the % the same ammount demi reduce as a Feather beret which is not correct it decrease the dmg kinda more ( 200 +-50) so dont say this is not P2W. YOU NEED THE SHIT FROM THE CASH SHOP!!!!!

Ofcourse for the Genius Psor ofcourse you can farm swordfish card bla bla bla BUT HOW should you farm a fcking card at monsters which just 1 shot you?! so many people just try to buy that shit but yeah where do farm zeny hmmmmm Donate get leika coins sell them get zeny / equip its a circle.

Back to the P2W thing in my opinon is every server kinda P2W if they have things like HE HD Or Enriched stuff cause you wanna get high upgrades without breaking like 10 weapons get them. But this is okay everybody can live with that there is nothing wrong its 0.60Dollar for 10 enriched. But that you have to donate to get reduce is a Absolute NOGO also the other things just watch your cash shop and LOOK at it as a NORMAL person and not like a Dumb Retard! you will see all the OP shit like the elemental Armors The accesorys the Headgears search the headgear for Warlocks or sorcs GG its normal sure and also Balanced ahhhh yeah fck that shit its just broken as fck but people buy it to be the best ( P2W Incoming)

Haut rein Kackvögel

• PesseJinkman likes this

#15 BeI

BeI

Mic Check

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

We've spoken about this. They are being killed by the same person over and over, hence the over pricing of the loot. Check Satan, Valk, and ifrit tombs every now and then and you'll see it

#16 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:06 PM

Hello again Abstract here.

So almost every server sells the pvp gear in the cash shop okay tell me more Mrs.Grimm....
If i ask you something about a Headgear you say nah its to op bla bla bullshit bla i told you official server have them too your answer was WE ARE NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER SERVERS outside.
Okay but selling the MUST have reduce equip in the cash shop is okay cause "Almost" every other server do the same really?

Okay i played few months ago on a well kown server and the admin there is i think the biggest Jew on the whole world he just try to get as much Dollar as he can from the server he gives a fck about any Suggestions to lower the cash shop prices or so and ALSO on that server you can make the Pipe the blush etc ALL via a normal Headgear quest npc. So please stop that bullshit.

Then you say Cat ear beret is P2W okay yeah maybe it is but the shit here is the same. Ring of recovery 5 vit slot and XXX Max hp etc okay its balanced, Gyges ring also super balanced, you say yeah but you need a ring for the hat combo ofcourse ( Donation again 4 dollar) gooooood the headgear gives From the % the same ammount demi reduce as a Feather beret which is not correct it decrease the dmg kinda more ( 200 +-50) so dont say this is not P2W. YOU NEED THE SHIT FROM THE CASH SHOP!!!!!

Ofcourse for the Genius Psor ofcourse you can farm swordfish card bla bla bla BUT HOW should you farm a fcking card at monsters which just 1 shot you?! so many people just try to buy that shit but yeah where do farm zeny hmmmmm Donate get leika coins sell them get zeny / equip its a circle.

Back to the P2W thing in my opinon is every server kinda P2W if they have things like HE HD Or Enriched stuff cause you wanna get high upgrades without breaking like 10 weapons get them. But this is okay everybody can live with that there is nothing wrong its 0.60Dollar for 10 enriched. But that you have to donate to get reduce is a Absolute NOGO also the other things just watch your cash shop and LOOK at it as a NORMAL person and not like a Dumb Retard! you will see all the OP shit like the elemental Armors The accesorys the Headgears search the headgear for Warlocks or sorcs GG its normal sure and also Balanced ahhhh yeah fck that shit its just broken as fck but people buy it to be the best ( P2W Incoming)

Haut rein Kackvögel

Do you have any suggestions though? Cause that's what this thread is for mainly.

#17 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:55 PM

I will just quote myself because terp is deleting post she dont like ...

" You know why? because we told you over and over and over and over and over again.

We are sick of it.

This morning were 80 players online 2 gm 1 helper = 77-50 seller=27 Players Need i say more?"

Lets see when she is deleting it again...

I'm not a he he's  she's deleting it because this is a compendium of important suggestion thread. so if you dont have any suggestion to say and need to relieve those rants of yours then i suggest you post it here. http://leika-ro.net/...age-2#entry6692 and have a talk with psor's socialist mind

Edited by Krabs, 16 March 2015 - 07:04 PM.

#18 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

I put them both under moderation since this isn't the place to shitpost.

Also, I'm not a he.

#19 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:04 PM

Also, I'm not a he.

fixed

#20 Shale

Shale

Chonchon

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:48 PM

Here's a suggestion. Again.

Fix the damn monster mAtk thing already. It has been a work-in-progress since I joined this server, or so I am led to believe, and it has yet to be properly addressed in any of your updates. Come on already.

Also, hows about making player-crafted 1-10 foods persist through death, making the tedious task of crafting them worthwhile. It would open up a market portion for them, and yes I know your bottom line may take a hit if anyone is actually buying +10 foods out of the cash shop for some reason, and give back that little more something-to-do during downtime in the game. I've already heard the argument that some people already do craft or buy(mostly buy) these foods and refuse to play without them, but I believe that to either be either untrue, or a very, very small portion of the already small population.

As for a general suggestion, how about moderating the belligerance in main-chat every now and then? It's mostly just annoying, but when the offensive shit and general jack-assery gets rolling, the community as a whole seems like a bunch of pre-pubescent idiot children trying to prove that they are amongst the quasi-witty razor edged 4-chan chest beaters that need to grunt and pelvic thrust, in or out of unison, in some sort of hive-minded, mutual idiocy that you normally wouldn't expect admins to join in on. The server itself is a bit above average, I would say, from the custom touches to MVP behavior/stats, to the mostly stable hosting. However, the most vocal people in your chat drag what is supposed to be a community-based game/experience straight down to the level of a Disney child-star after they've turned 18. It's a downright shame, and could be(see: mosty likely be) what is hemming the population growth. Let the overbearing, unnecessary taunting and dumb shit go on during moments of competetion, if only in the spirit of competetion, during WOE. Otherwise, regulate.

But seriously, fix the monster mAtk thing first. That shit is infuriating.

• BeI and Vindicated like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users