Photo

Siobhan's Warlock Leveling Guide (Level 151-175)

Warlock Leveling Guide

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Location- Underneath the earth like a wild potato

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:38 PM

READ -> Okay, I leveled my Warlock mostly using Intense Telekinesis + Soul Expansion combo but Intense Telekinesis' duration is fixed now, the duration of Intense Telekinesis was 3 minutes before, now it's 1 minute! Yeah, it's pretty sucky now so just use your other skills, like Crimson Rock, Chain Lightning, Earth Strain and Frosty Misty + Jack Frost combo. Also, Safety Wall is easily broken now, it's not as awesome as it was before.

[Siobhan's Lvl 151-175 Warlock Leveling Guide]

==========

I'm making this guide because it seems that players are struggling to do 151+ Eden quests without a party, so in comes this guide to show you that you can solo SOME quests.

Also, I'm not going to cover other levels of Eden missions because they're easy to do anyway and it'll just take too long to write all that up if I do. >-<;

If you're having difficulty at earlier levels, send me a private message here on the forums and I'll do my best to help you! I know this guide is not RO-newbie friendly.

==========

Okay, so first, I'm going to mention this awesome skill called Kaahi, I'm not going in to details about what it does so just click on the link.

If you already know what Kaahi does and how awesome it is then by all means, skip this part and scroll down. :p

"B-but I'm using Kaahi on my Warlock but my Soul Linker is getting s-s-stunned!! Wat do, Shoban?!"

Well, there are two ways to use Kaahi on someone..

First method -  Grab 2 Soul Linkers, the first Soul Linker uses Soul Linker Spirit skill on the second Soul Linker, the second Soul Linker who got the Soul Linker Spirit buff can now use Kaahi on you and anyone. Ugh, it feels like I'm reading a tongue twister here. 

Second method - Have your Warlock marry a Soul Linker and there will be no need for another second Soul Linker because Soul Linker's Ka skills can only be used on family members (child and spouse).

Make sure you have Soul Drain <High Wizard skill> to recover the SP lost from Kaahi.

Now comes the leveling part! Dun-dun-duuun~

There's also a video in the end so you'll know I'm not spouting cowpoop here. 

==========

2hx1xn6.png

Let's start with Bifrost Tower, one of the easiest places to do! 

Getting started :

- Don't even go here without Water armor or you will DIE a lot.
- Use Kaahi or prepare to DIE a lot.
- Always use Safety Wall because monsters here hits like a truck especially Cenere. Kaahi probably won't be able to keep you alive if you get mobbed.
- Use Intense Telekinesis + Soul Expansion to reduce monsters in to dust. Video at the end to show you how powerful IT + SE is. >:D
- When Intense Telekinesis is on cooldown, use Earth Strain and Chain Lightning.
- Watch out for Champion Ceneres, these things are just plain annoying, too much HP and just a waste of time over all.

Monsters to kill :

- Blue Lichtern
- Cenere
- Antique Book

You can try Green Lichterns as well, they're mostly located in the 2nd floor. If you do, get a Wind (Dokebi) armor and a Marse carded garment because there are Blue Lichterns there.

Equipment :

First off, you don't need any fancy shit like Temporal Boots with full enchants or +20 Quadruple High Risk Naruto Headband. Okay, we actually don't have a Naruto Headband..

Also, I'm not gonna list Headgear [Middle] and [Bottom], there are nothing worth mentioning. All the goodies are either in the Cash Shop or by Prontera Princess.

- Headgear [Upper] :  Magic Stone Hat[1]. Cards are not really needed but I'll list some anyway - Isilla CardRata Card or Leaf Cat Card.

- Armor : Orleans's Gown with Swordfish Card and Dokebi Card. Just switch armors depending on who you're facing.

- Weapon : La'cryma Stick or Lich Bone Wand. Cards are not really needed but I'll list some anyway - Centipede Larva Card or Necromancer Card.

- Shield : Valkyrie Shield or any decent slotted shield with Penomena Card.

- Garment : Wool Scarf with Raydric Card or Marse Card.

- Shoes : Tidal Shoes with Green Ferus Card.

- Accessories : 2x Telekinetic Orb - Only use if you're using Intense Telekinesis and Soul Expansion combo, if not, then any slotted accessories with Scaraba Card.

==========

2wf1bv4.png

Getting started :

- Don't even go here without Fire armor or you will DIE a lot.
- Use Kaahi or prepare to DIE a lot.
- Always use Safety Wall when engaging.
- Fire Sandman can knock you off your Safety Wall using Sight Trasher.
- BEWARE OF FULBUKS. USE SAFETY WALL IMMEDIATELY IF IT SPOTTED YOU!
- Fulbuks can destroy your armor but Safety Wall can prevent that!
- It's much faster to kill mobs using IT + SE.
- Use Frost Misty + Jack Frost and Chain Lightning when IT is on cooldown.

Monsters to kill :

- Fire Sandman
- Fire Frilldora
- Fire Condor
- Fire Golem

Equipment :

Again, no need for fancy, wishy-washy, tippy-tappy over upgraded shit.

- Headgear [Upper] : Magic Stone Hat[1]. Cards are not really needed but I'll list some anyway - Isilla Card or Rata Card.

- Armor : Orleans's Gown with Pasana Card.

- Weapon : La'cryma Stick or Lich Bone Wand. Cards are not really needed but I'll list some anyway - Centipede Larva Card or Necromancer Card.

- Shield : Valkyrie Shield or any decent slotted shield with Penomena Card or Orc Warrior Card. Fire Golems and Fire Sandmans are Formless, Fire Frilldoras and Fire Condors are Brute.

- Garment :  Wool Scarf with Raydric Card or Jakk Card.

- Shoes : Tidal Shoes with Green Ferus Card.

- Accessories : 2x Telekinetic Orb - Only use if you're using Intense Telekinesis and Soul Expansion combo, if not, then any slotted accessories with Scaraba Card.

==========

28c3r50.png

Getting started :

- Kaahi and Safety Wall are you best friends.
- 2nd floor entrance of Nightmare CT is sometimes camped by Arc Elders or Owl Viscount, so you might have to GTFO of there until they walk away.
- Big Bens are PASSIVE. Don't be afraid to /sit near them. :3
- Big Bens can take down your Safety Wall pretty quickly, they can deal a huge chunk of damage if you don't put up another SW fast.
- Neo Punks can reduce your SP to 0, but Safety Wall can prevent that!
- Always use Intense Telekinesis if it's available.
- Use Frost Misty and Jack Frost, Earth Strain (on Neo Punks) and Crimson Rock (on Big Bens) when IT is on cooldown.

Monsters to kill :

- Neo Punk
- Big Ben
- Nightmare Rideword : Yes, I know they are listed under Nightmare Glast Heim on the Eden board but there's no way you're going there. You can encounter them in the 1st and 2nd floor of Nightmare CT, though.

Equipment :

- Headgear [Upper] : Magic Stone Hat[1]. Cards are not really needed but I'll list some anyway - Isilla Card or Rata Card.

- Armor : Orleans's Gown with Pecopeco Card. I don't know what elemental attacks these monsters use. Terp pls update the DB.

- Weapon : La'cryma Stick or Lich Bone Wand. Cards are not really needed but I'll list some anyway - Centipede Larva Card or Necromancer Card.

- Shield : Valkyrie Shield or any decent slotted shield with Penomena Card against Big Bens and Alnoldi Card against Neo Punks, not really needed but there you go.

- Garment : Wool Scarf with Raydric Card.

==========

fwuesj.jpg

Getting started :

- Use Kaahi and Safety Wall. YES, I WILL CONTINUE TO MENTION THEM. Literally the best skills in RO.
- Avoid the Champion monsters here, they're just a waste of your time.

Monsters to kill :

- Repair Drone
- Exploration Drone

Equipment :

- Armor : Orleans's Gown with Dokebi Card. Still doable without the card, though. Just try not to eat a lot of lightning bolts to the face. :3

- Shield : Valkyrie Shield or any decent slotted shield with Penomena Card.

- Garment : Wool Scarf with Raydric Card or Dustiness Card.

==========

That's it for me, really. If you got something to contribute, feel free to post.

==========

Edited by Siobhan, 12 July 2015 - 02:10 PM.

• Psor and Aina like this

#2 Lyka

Lyka

Uwa~

• Player
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:42 PM

Just had a quick glance over.

- Nightmare Rideword : Yes, I know most of them are imside Nightmare Glast Heim but there's no way you're going there. You can encounter them in the 1st and 2nd floor of Nightmare CT, though.

Highest spawn is actually N CT 01 at the moment. (80 vs 40 in glast heim).

Other than that, the formatting pleases me. Nice looking guide.

#3 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

Leveling?! On my Leika?! Impossible!

• Siobhan likes this

#4 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:00 PM

Nice try, everyone knows it's impossible to level on Leika.

• FWQ943W09J5G0KERI likes this

#5 Aina

Aina

In Loliland

• Player
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:16 AM

Forgot about elemental potions at Bifrost 1 and Fire Basin.

And IMO, you should NEVER remove Raydric.

Hodremilin is a good card for those who don't have a lot of Valk Shields to spare with several defense cards / decarding everytime.

Nice guide and nice initiative tho, I might make one soon or later too....

Wow I made a comment without memeing, what is happening with me...? ;_;

Edited by Aina, 18 March 2015 - 04:31 AM.

#6 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:47 AM

Just had a quick glance over.

- Nightmare Rideword : Yes, I know most of them are imside Nightmare Glast Heim but there's no way you're going there. You can encounter them in the 1st and 2nd floor of Nightmare CT, though.

Highest spawn is actually N CT 01 at the moment. (80 vs 40 in glast heim).

Other than that, the formatting pleases me. Nice looking guide.

Thank you for pointing that out, Lyka.

Forgot about elemental potions at Bifrost 1 and Fire Basin.

And IMO, you should NEVER remove Raydric.

Hodremilin is a good card for those who don't have a lot of Valk Shields to spare with several defense cards / decarding everytime.

Nice guide and nice initiative tho, I might make one soon or later too....

Wow I made a comment without memeing, what is happening with me...? ;_;

Well, Safety Wall blocks most of the physical attacks directed at me so there's no really need for Raydric. But most of the times, elemental armor is more than enough to reduce magic damage.

Also, I notice my Safety Wall goes down fairly quickly if I'm not wearing any reduction gears like Raydric or Penomena, hmm..

And thanks for reminding me about Hodremlin card, totally forgot about that card. 

Edited by Siobhan, 18 March 2015 - 10:50 AM.

#7 Aina

Aina

In Loliland

• Player
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:53 PM

Yeah, this is how Safety Wall and Raydric interaction works on renewal.

Safety Wall's HP(that can be calculated by this formula: 7000 × (1 + 0.1 × JobLv ÷ 50) + 300 × SkillLv + 65 × INT + MaxSP (If it's not changed here, of course)), is reduced by the same amount of damage that the monster does to you, and this includes cards and resistances.

So even Safety Wall blocking the damage, Raydric will STILL have an effect on that, because the damage that you would take is reduced, so the damage that Safety Wall takes is reduced as well(this is the same interaction that it has with Kyrie Elesion, for example, and everything that can block or reduce damage). You can even add a Tatacho Card on that, if you want extra safety, it'll last even more.

I didn't saw anything about they changing that here on Leika, and from my experience(my 3 main chars use it lol), I guess it works this way here too.

Edited by Aina, 18 March 2015 - 05:59 PM.

#8 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

RIP Intense Telekinesis.

#9 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:55 PM

Hey everyone, if you didn't already know. Intense Telekinesis was changed for sometime now, the duration was changed from 3 minutes to 1 minute which sucks. You'll be leveling a bit slower not using IK + SE combo, but you'll be fine.  /no1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users