[Siobhan's Lvl 151-175 Geneticist Leveling Guide]
Hello. Welcome to my (mediocre) leveling guide. This Geneticist guide is purely leaning towards PvM, so don't ask me about PvP stuff!
Okay, so far I've used Eleanor and Bayeri both are really good to help you level up since they have decent damage.
- Sonic Claw is spammable and does high damage to single targets
- No AoE skills.
- No supportive skills (except the skills from early homunculus stage e.g. Amistr's Bulwark, Vanil's Chaotic Blessing etc) to aid herself or the owner.
- Combo skills are annoying to pull off.
Eleanor PvM - https://youtu.be/_k6UonOc1X0
Eleanor MVP - https://youtu.be/MpYW9EXfQn0
These videos are outdated since these were before the fix on Eleanor's Sonic Claw damage. She still does decent damage, though!
- Good against enemies that are weak to Holy property.
- Stahl Horn is a range Holy property attack that does high damage to single targets and pushes them back.
- Heilage Stange is a range Holy property attack that does high splash damage.
- Provides free Safety Wall in Stein Wand.
- Can get an insane amount of Flee due to Goldene Ferse.
- Good tank because of high HP, Stein Wand (Safety Wall) and Goldene Ferse (Flee).
- Kind of useless in MVP and instance parties. Dieter and Sera are more preferred in party play.
Leveling spots (Eden Quests) - Eleanor and Bayeri
- Bifrost Tower first floor is the easiest of the lot. Second floor is doable, just take it very slow and don't attract too much mobs, especially lichterns. 3rd floor is just pushing it. Monsters to kill - Blue Lichtern, Cenere, Antique Book and Green Lichtern.
- Verus Central Square. Try not to attract too much robots and beware of champion mobs! Monsters to kill - Exploration Robot and Repair Drone.
- Nightmare Clocktower first and second floor. Bring lots of blue potions since neo punks will 100% drain yours and your homunculus' SP. Monsters to kill - Neo Punk, Nightmare Rideword and Big Ben.
- Fire Basin. Beware of fulbuks and champion mobs! Monsters to kill - Fire Golem, Fire Frilldora, Fire Condor and Fire Sandman.
- Don't forget to do Prontera Board Hunting and Collection missions, too! Save up those loots for exp instead of cashing it in!
Is your Homunuculs having SP troubles?
The best place to farm blue herbs is at yuno_fild11. Goats are very plenty here and they drop blue herbs at 100% rate!!
The fastest way to go to yuno_fild11 is to use the warper NPC, then warp to Juperos. Once you're inside Juperos, get out, continue walking until you end up in yuno_fild07.
When you're in yuno_fild07, go to the south portal and voila! You're in yuno_fild11. You can also /memo the map and teleport there directly using the Acolyte's skill Warp Portal.
If you're feeling lazy brewing blue potions, you can go to the Merchant's guild in Alberta. Merchant's guild is circled in red.
There's a guy there called Pharmacist and he will make potions for you (green, red, yellow, orange, white and blue).
He's located in the south portal inside the building.
The cost of making blue potions are - 2 blue herbs, 1 empty bottle and 30 zeny. Oh, and he doesn't fail so you're in good hands.
Edited by Siobhan, 01 August 2016 - 03:39 PM.