#1 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:20 AM

Guess what? The BGM for RO has been repetitive since a decade ago. So, I spent a few hours combing through the internet to find better remixes of most songs (most, not all). Actually, I probably only replaced, like, 50-70ish songs.

Anyway, here's a link to a better BGM! https://www.dropbox....ExPshAqGZa?dl=0

Note that out of the 15+ Prontera remixes I came across, I hated them all. So I decided "fucking fuck it," and added the Trigleph OST instead. Fucking deal with it.

In order to use this BGM, download the folder, make sure you keep it named to BGM, and copy/paste/replace it into your current LeikaRO Ragnarok Online File Directory. Simple.

Oh, and in case you don't like the title theme (01), there's another version of it already in the folder that you can use. In order to enable it, go into the folder, rename the current "01" mp3 file to anything you want, select the version of the opening you like most, and rename that to "01". Not complicated at all - just about as complicated as women. -

(Maybe next time I'll add actually-realistic sounding gun noises to RO...)

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:42 AM

Remixes suck and also this stuff isn't even 320kbps so it sounds like ass.

• Salad likes this

#3 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:47 AM

Remixes suck and also this stuff isn't even 420nskps so it sounds like ass.

Yeah... well, a few hours to mess with BGM and download other people's random ass shit leaves some of them being ok quality, and most others kinda... shit. And eh, some remixes are ok - mostly the ones that use completely different styles/instruments. - Then again, music is subjective and I'm and idiot with blonde hair, so there's that.  /ok 

Edited by Gionelles, 01 June 2015 - 01:48 AM.

#4 Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:03 AM

I'm not checking this out because Terpsichore has the correct opinion, but I will say one thing

If you replaced TeMPlatonic with Motoi Sakuraba's godawful arranged version I will end you

Whoever is responsible for the high quality BGM download on the main site, thank you that was one of the main reasons I decided to check Leika out  /scissors

• Gooey likes this

#5 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:28 AM

I wonder if I could just replace all the BGM's with sexualobster groaning noises.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users