3 replies to this topic

#1 Ken

Ken

Dark Knight

• Player
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAincrad

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:23 AM

Hello people i am Ken and in game i am Kirito. i just joined and i liked a lot the server, fresh and starting, well i have a few suggestions here to the staff.

Ken_Rk.png

First if its possible to have the Old Rune Knight sprite instead the new one, seriously the new one it looks just like a lord knight bulky it killed totally the original shape from the first sprite that is coated and with runes at the frontal armor.

If other people likes the new one over the old one, could be an option to let you choose which sprite you like? the old or the new.

My second suggestion would be to have a housing system, like let the players buy their house and have a few options there like healer be able to use dead branches, i always like and feel like the RP option gives you more enjoyment with your character.

I think that's all the suggestions i have for now i hope i can contribute to the server!

#2 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:18 AM

SAO fanboy wsup

#3 Ken

Ken

Dark Knight

• Player
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAincrad

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:18 AM

hey hi yeah i am fan of sao xD

#4 NotShure

NotShure

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:27 PM

Hello,

I would like to add something that everyone seem to forget about. This thing is a lag menace - the auto-trade

merchants. The server I play on has a huge problem with these characters. On one hand GMs aren't doing

anything to prevent overcrowding and on the other they let them stay in mode for more than a week to months. 

Second, still on the subject, is the free market itself. There should be a limitation how high a price can go for

standard items, refined, cards, etc.Last, but not least, please make the count system of the server recognize

merchants from active players. So that is the number of people playing don't appear too big than it actually is. 

And finally please make so that the player is obligated to do the storyline quests. On the servers which I have

played so far almost no one did these. 

That is all, for now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users