Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Location- Underneath the earth like a wild potato

Posted 20 June 2015 - 12:46 AM

1e50cw.png

Hello Leikans! It's that time of the year again where I host another forum event~

What is this event about? Well, I will test you how knowledgeable you are about the majestic and mysterious creatures of Ragnarok Online world.

These creatures were mixed and mashed together for you to identify! Can you name them all?

-----

[ How to participate ]

I will post a hybrid monster and you have to guess which monsters were mixed up in this experiment gone horribly wrong!

Example of a (poorly made) hybrid monster - 

Spoiler

Answer -

Spoiler

-----

[ Rules ] <- MUST READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- You can only guess once per hybrid monster! Meaning, no editing of your original post, no double posting and no multiple forum accounts, etc or you will be disqualified from that round! Make sure you're confident in your answer!

- You must provide the correct monster's name and spelling, e.g. Fallen Bishop Hibram. Simply saying FBH or Fallen Bishop or any other variation is not allowed.

- The one who provided all the correct monsters name is the winner of that round. Make sure you PM me your in-game name here on the forums so I can give you your reward.

-----

[ Event Prize ]

1000 Leika Coins each round. There will be a total of 5 rounds. I will post a different hybrid monster every week.

-----

Round 1 is over. Winner - Enatriela! 
Spoiler

Round 2 is over. Winner - Jigglypuff!
Spoiler

Round 3 is over. Winner - JackBezarius!
Spoiler

Round 4 is over. Winner - JackBezarius!
Spoiler

- Final round is over. Winner - Psor!
Spoiler

Edited by Siobhan, 18 July 2015 - 07:29 PM.

• Enatriela and penciltea like this

#2 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Location- Underneath the earth like a wild potato

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:42 PM

/grat to Psor for winning the final round!

Thank you for participating everyone! This is not the end of this event, there will be a part 2 in the future!  /ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users