• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vestigia

Vestigia

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:55 AM

Yo. I'm downloading the client as i write this, but I'll be looking for a guild to make some new friends and memories with.

I'm mostly a hunting/farming player, who is looking to start getting into WoE/PvP, however I'd enjoy it a lot more with a guild to play with.

Some of my friends may join with me, [guaranteed one other person who is in the same boat as me]

I like to have people to chat with, and have fun with while I level, so my interest in the server while not hinging on finding a guild, will be severely amplified if I do. If your guild feels like a small family, then that's where I want to be.

A little about me? I'm 25, pretty relaxed, I don't like a lot of BS or drama. I like  help people grind for items they're after. [I'm a low rate player at heart, I'm used to having to kill 5-10k of something to get that -one- drop.]

I like bad puns, I to laugh, and I like to make people laugh.

I like to play Priest, Alchemist, Bard classes, I've not played much with Rebellion, but I am extremely interested in it.

My girlfriend/fiance will probably make a wizard/mechanic/dancer and is very similar in personality.

The rest of the group, it's 50/50.

Anyway, If you're a friendly, active guild who doesn't mind taking in some PvP newbies, feel free to hit me up?
I'm extremely loyal to those I consider friends. [won't be guild hopping and if I say I'll be on for WoE I will be, unless something serious happens.]

#2 Cute

Cute

No

• Player
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

Sounds like exactly the kind of people I want in Ymir, chilled laid back people but those who enjoy playing the game, feel free to chat to any Ymir member for an invite once you're in game!  /no1

• Tauros likes this

#3 Grief

Grief

Chonchon

• Player
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:19 PM

Sounds good to me too ^^

Grief, Master of Cowardice

Cowards Guild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users