• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:58 PM

Here you can suggest what you would like to see in his inventory, following these guidelines:

• No Bubblegums, Safe Refine Tickets, Siegfried Tokens, Kafra Cards, Giant Flywings, Convex Mirrors and anything broken of the sort
  • No refining ores, I think they're already fairly common
  • No WoE supplies
  • No dumping all the stuff from the Cash Shop, it isn't supposed to be a substitute but rather something to promote parties and help along the way. I would also like for the list to remain mostly unique (hence some of the current consumables aren't available from other sources)
  • No gear

Some ideas I myself had include adding the rental weapon boxes since nobody buys those anyway even though some are fairly good for leveling, this probably would include adding renewal specific rental weapons (Blue weapons) to cash shop, replacing the old ones. Maybe recovery items?

I was also thinking about revamping mercenaries to have renewal stats and adding some custom ones, for example Biolabs 3/4 mercenaries with obviously tweaked stats, they wouldn't be as strong as let's say Homunculus S but could be fun to mess around with and might help support jobs. The NPC would sell the scrolls to summon them.

• Razlen likes this

#2 Razlen

Razlen

Chonchon

• Player
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:57 PM

Can try put basic low food stats box,like food + 3 or + 5

#3 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:02 PM

+5 foods sound good, dunno if anyone will spend proofs on those though.

#4 maxitan001

maxitan001

Chonchon

• Player
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:22 PM

I suggest one box of a random crafting materials for 6 Proof of Effort. (Can be anything from arrow crafting, potion creation, weapons creation, elemental, runes, etc)

** Can't be anything related on the crafting materials mentioned above.

-OR-

1.) Brewing Materials (in bulk)

- example: Condensed White Potion Materials Box (contains 30 Witch Star sands, 30 White Potions, 30 Medicine Bowls, 30 Empty Test Tube)

2.) Food Materials (in bulk) - Cookbook is not included

- example: Whole Roast (+7 STR Food)  (contains 1 Live Coal, 2 Coal, 15 Trunks, 10 White Herbs, 1 Royal Cooking Kit)

** Buy-able Ingredients are not provided (Success is not guaranteed)

** +7 Foods to +9 Foods for all stats are available but only one food material box is given

Special Ammunition (GS/Rebel, Genetics, Mechanics, Rangers)

- example: Immaterial Arrow Quivers (1 pcs) for 3 Proof of Effort

PS: Leave comments and suggestions below. Thanks

Edited by maxitan001, 01 December 2015 - 04:25 PM.

#5 penciltea

penciltea

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:50 PM

Some things that may be useful/interesting for players ( I could be thinking of seriously broken stuff but I'm not entirely sure ):

• Poring Box
  • OPB
  • OBB
  • OCA
  • Maybe a custom box with random mid-level item drops? Things that aren't gear/etc., but may be needed for crafting, the Headgear Connoisseur, etc.

I think things like these, where they have such a random factor, would encourage players to actually spend the Proof of Efforts, instead of just holding onto them 'cause they may not really want what's offered/etc. and it could also be a good "sink" of sorts since there is that randomized factor.

#6 maxitan001

maxitan001

Chonchon

• Player
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:55 PM

I might agree on Old Card Album. But Gears are not allowed here by order of Terp (see 1st post)

#7 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:33 AM

I highly doubt people would spend tokens on stuff like OBBS/OPBS. OCAs, maybe, wouldn't be cheap though. Not too fond of anything giving job supplies but I'll think about it.

Box with random stuff sounds like a good idea.

#8 penciltea

penciltea

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:18 PM

I could think of people spending the tokens on the boxes and possibly turning around and selling them to players for zeny, especially if there aren't things on the list that they may be interested in to spend their tokens on. I wouldn't put both up at the same time? Maybe do special periods of time where one or the other is available. And I wouldn't expect OCAs to be cheap; if anything, I'd expect it to be expensive and provide incentive to players to hold onto tokens and such for things like that.

#9 maxitan001

maxitan001

Chonchon

• Player
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:27 AM

Materials for crafting can be time consuming. Also the Mission Board main objective is to provide a faster way to level up your characters. It's not effective anymore for max level characters.

In response to this, crafting materials can be given at a cost of Proof of Effort. Max Characters can farm/collect/hunt on the mission boards for a quick way to gather materials for crafting/brewing/etc. 

Example:

Hunting MVP Monsters for 15 Proof of Effort

Hunt - Atroce
Hunt - Mistress
Hunt - Dark Lord
Hunt - Moonlight
Hunt - Eddga
(etc.)

I would suggest another section of the Mission Boards named "MVP Hunting (175 Only)"

** NO EXP GAINED/NO ZENY GAINED **
Just Proof of Effort. -OR- GET A RANDOM BOX PER COMPLETE OF THIS MISSION BOARD

What do you think.

Edited by maxitan001, 12 December 2015 - 02:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users