#1 Wicker

Wicker

Chonchon

• Player
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:13 PM

Hello.

I am Wicker.

I have recently joined the server, coming from a long hiatus. The previous server I was in, which I would not name for obvious reasons, had been left as a shell of its former glory, with the owner keeping it running just because. From my recent visit with said server, with the population plunging down to single digits (or sometimes, none at all), it was good time to move on.

Although I might be new here, I will humbly admit that I am quite an experienced player. I used to play mainly as support under the Priest class, sometimes as a disabler in WoE under either a Rogue or a Sage. However, I might be a little rusty and a bit out of touch now due to non-play, so if we ever cross paths as party members, I will apologise in advance and profusely ask you to bear with me and whatever shortcomings I might have, and maybe perhaps overlook some lapses of judgment I might commit.

I have not decided as to what class I should play this time. At the time of writing, my character remains as a Novice, status points untouched.

Again, I bid everyone hello.

-W

P.S. I don't really write like this in chat. Just humor me this time.

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:42 PM

Welcome!

Classes are a lot more flexible now so just pick whatever you fancy. If you require assistance or just have a question, use @request command in game.

#3 Razlen

Razlen

Chonchon

• Player
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:28 PM

welcome!

#4 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 10:09 PM

Welcome, I used to be on a server that fits your description. Many, many years ago.

#5 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:58 AM

Hello.

I am Wicker.

I have recently joined the server, coming from a long hiatus. The previous server I was in, which I would not name for obvious reasons, had been left as a shell of its former glory, with the owner keeping it running just because. From my recent visit with said server, with the population plunging down to single digits (or sometimes, none at all), it was good time to move on.

Although I might be new here, I will humbly admit that I am quite an experienced player. I used to play mainly as support under the Priest class, sometimes as a disabler in WoE under either a Rogue or a Sage. However, I might be a little rusty and a bit out of touch now due to non-play, so if we ever cross paths as party members, I will apologise in advance and profusely ask you to bear with me and whatever shortcomings I might have, and maybe perhaps overlook some lapses of judgment I might commit.

I have not decided as to what class I should play this time. At the time of writing, my character remains as a Novice, status points untouched.

Again, I bid everyone hello.

-W

P.S. I don't really write like this in chat. Just humor me this time.

Your name is very familiar but maybe because you mentioned three things: WoE, Sage, and Priest.

Anyhow, welcome. PM me if you have any questions

#6 Wicker

Wicker

Chonchon

• Player
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:39 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I've decided to play as a Priest again.

See you guys in-game!

#7 Aurora

Aurora

|・ω・) il padrino

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationhttp://tiny.cc/wlla

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:16 PM

I haven't seen you in-game... why? are you asian?

#8 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:38 AM

Welcome.

#9 Rueska

Rueska

ice ice baby

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:25 PM

Priests are the best! Welcome on the server~! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users