4 replies to this topic

#1 maxitan001

maxitan001

Chonchon

• Player
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:31 PM

Hello,

I don't usually want to wait long for a reply when somebody is afk (away from keyboard) or not. But to improve some quality of game server. I suggest this command to the players.

command : /afk <player>

Restrictions:

1.) Not applicable to [Helpers] to any higher position

2.) Only applicable to your friends or your guild-mates.

3.) when the /am command is not active. ( auto message means that you are afk by default )

4.) Not applicable to Auto-Vending characters (@at)

Response:

Same as any commands, the system will indicate how long are you away from keyboard and your last action (skill use, item use, chat, move) in minutes, hours

Example: "<player> has been afk for X minutes"

Note: I don't know how to check for genetics since the (hoai) has some auto-skill functions that might contradict with this.

Hope that this will improve the community of the server.

Edited by maxitan001, 01 December 2015 - 03:46 PM.

#2 penciltea

penciltea

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:42 PM

If I understand this correctly, this is a way to say "hey, is this person afk? Let me see how long they've been away." 

Assuming I am correct... It may be better for the player themselves to use a command like this to say "I am in AFK status" and then something about the player would change; an AFK status over their head, or something to indicate to people that they're not here without the other person having to message them to see if they have /am on. I know there's the /am option so I'm not entirely sure such an option is needed?

I could also be derping out entirely, so I apologize in advance if I'm just thinking of nonsense.

#3 maxitan001

maxitan001

Chonchon

• Player
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:44 PM

Yeah [Black] told me that. Anyway, it was just a suggestion. Nothing really gained nor loss here. also i think it's just the same function as the "/am".

#4 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:31 AM

There isn't anything that would keep track of "activity" as for now but I'll look at it.

#5 Donker

Donker

Oblivion>Neryth

• Player
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:40 PM

Hey you there?
No reply in 5 mins?
He is AFK.
Problem solved, topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic