• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Neryth

Neryth

never stop spinning

• Player
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:22 AM

[an entire wall of garbage that is still unrelated to the topic of the thread, and exists solely to prop up Syncope's frail little Ego]

Time to dig in!

1. Well it seems like youre the first guy willing to waste your time with me by replying a boring long ass wall of text. Mustve learned a lot from Psor. Good job.

I'm happy to see that your child-like attention span & reading comprehension skills were countered by your burning insecurities, allowing my post to make its way through your incredibly thick skull.

2. Shit on by your sura how.........? I have a replay of every WoE we attended. I can send em to you so you can watch your shitty sura diving and dying immediately.

Salad's level 140~150 Sura with virtually no gear other than Iron Nails was dumping on your maxed out GOD OF WAR XXX SURAS using whatever refine level shit (read: balanced) maces because they GoH her -> she's at red health -> she GoH's them back with massive unreduced missing health damage. IIRC there were indeed plenty of tears at that point, and based on her posts/reactions, Terp seems to have been witness to them.

3. Again I have replay of every WoE. You can watch them and embarrass yourself even more as I never died to Warg Dash in gvg/woe setting (in pvp yes), in fact my guildies called it hilarious on teamspeak cause who the fuck uses Warg Dash on WoE/GvG..

We have our own replay, but sadly Salad only started it up after running over both of your ~ELITE SURA MASTERS~ at the start of WoE (between entrance and second guardian stone/gatehouse). I have to say that it's pretty hilarious watching both of them fade away and not even being sure if they were dead until Salad confirmed it because of their tendency to snap on and off screen like gnats.

4. Lol please stop being delusional. You should know by now that I have the most demi human reduction during WoE just like how we all know how your gx is so shitty. You basically just attend WoE to spin, not deal any damage, die, and respawn at your savepoint. The only times I died was due to mechanics self destruct, masq that strips shield and ck, and sura combo that I'm not even whining about. You know it yourself that you guys always gang up on me yet I still out-pot any damage you guys deal and if I do die - well you guys wasted enough time to kill me alone. And if you still deny this, like I offered I can send you the replays.

I can see that your absolute shit-tier reading comprehension and pathetic ego-centrism is hindering you here, so I'll throw you a rope. Obviously you have never died to a Cross Ripper Slasher (Congratulations!!! *explosion of confetti*). Your incredibly ~dominant~, hulked out Super-Suras & other guild mates, however...

Of course, only very "special" WoE heroes such as yourselves actually freak out over dying to supposedly shitty builds & skills. That's fine by me, because it's so much more embarrassing to constantly try to talk shit about unconventional skill/build/class usage and then have your defenders & cades rolled over by them.

5. Yeah please tell me more about my cloud kill placement cause the only thing I care about it is to interrupt casts. ALSO, last WoE, if youre not yet demented or too embarrassed to admit, I choked all of you guys at left side of emp room . Again, I recommend you watch the replay so you can shit yourself.

6. Your oblivion curse that lasts LITERALLY 6 or 7 seconds? LOL. Good fucking job man. We were never oblivion cursed behind cades cause I used spell break every time you casted it. The only time I was oblivion cursed was near the emp after you guys broke the last set of cades. Again, watch the replay man.

Yeah, your Cloud Kills & Spell Breakers sure were interrupting my Poison Smoke cast at the second barricades! Wait, nevermind. Your Cloud Kill wasn't even centered in front of the cades, which is exactly what allowed me to pull off the Smoke.

/? /? /? /? /? /? /? /? /? /?

I mean, you couldn't even stop my Mechanic from blowing up and killing your devo RG when I was the only target on your screen.

Wow you're not bothered at all huh cause you posted here to notify me that you're not bothered. Makes fucking sense.

I already contributed by saying that your sura should step it up. I believe theyre capable of copying us, no? That'd be hilarious but don't worry, we're used to people jacking our shit.

@Terp, don't close this topic. I just wanted to reply to his foamy mouth. You guys can continue suggesting shit that wont change anything.

Yet another reading comprehension failure (not that I'm surprised)! I'm posting here to tell you to shut your fucking mouth if you have nothing worthwhile to say. I know an emotionally & mentally underdeveloped human being such as yourself is incapable of understanding any discussions that don't revolve around either appeasing or stroking your pathetic Ego, but the topic of discussion is GoH/Tiger Cannon's interaction with Iron Nails, not your delusions centered on how much demi resist you are personally stacking/your performance in WoE, or even ANY guild or person's performance in WoE.

Instead of this pathetic faux-thug shitposting (which is admittedly really hilarious when mixed with your personality), you should try zipping your pants up and saving yourself some embarrassment. The only thing you and your guild are actually good at is giving other people secondhand embarrassment, and I don't think anybody wants to copy that.

#22 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

Pulled off a  smoke where? when? I watched the replay over and over again and we seem to be fine behind the cades. The only time we got oblivion cursed was near the emp. Time for an opthalmologist check up maybe?

You never single-handedly kill me. The only time youre able to is when Im stripped by your chaser. Keep dreaming bud.

Our devo did get blown up twice with self destruct and I admit,I didnt see it coming but the third time you tried to blow up, I anticipated and completely blocked it with Elemental Shield and even yelled on #main for big plays. If you have the replay of last woe, watch it over and over and maybe its time you pay attention to plays and focus, maybe youll actually figure methods out to get the castle. And yes congratulate me for that cause if I wasnt able to block it then my guild wouldve been wiped out and your guild wouldve had the castle. Sadly for you scrubs, we held it with just 6 people.

Oh the classic "you cant comprehend shit" posts. You really do take your time posting complete utter bullshit and expect people to laugh at your italicized words.

My insecurities? Or yours.. I was trash talking Salad and mentioned that you have a lifetime supply of kleenex to wipe her tears. You seem to be butthurt over that statement if you had to summon your own self here.

Stroking my ego? Nope. Your attention? Yes! My intention is just to crawl under your skin and get in your head which I'm sure is working. Like you said, waive my dick to anyone willing to waste time with me -congrats, i waived my dick and you sucked it. But dont worry Im sure you enjoy it so its not really a wasted time.

See you during WoE.

#23 Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:30 AM

Whoa whoa whoa ok wait it looks like there was an attempt to be on-topic in a tiny part of this...

sura combo that I'm not even whining about..

... Aaand a swing and a miss! You appear to be talking about my Orange potting Sura using manually combo Gates of Hell or Tiger Cannon through Dragon Combo>Fallen Empire. I don't see anyone in this topic whining about this, though thanks to Terpsichore's posts in this topic I now know there were apparently complaints that a level 150 sura was dropping members of your guild with a manual combo. It's long been made clear that you don't understand how the class or any of its skills work or the subject of this topic, but for the benefit of anyone reading this topic, Tiger Cannon and Gates of Hell does approximately double damage executed this way.

In case your entire guild was unaware, Flash Combo does not give this bonus to Tiger Cannon. It used to in the past but that was months ago as a long standing bug. So yeah, let's break down the relevant skills in this topic vs what you are talking about:

Gates of Hell

REQUIRES: 5 Spheres

COSTS: 11% ~ 20% Max SP

Translates missing HP into additional damage that is unaffected by demi-human resistance

Tiger Cannon

REQUIRES: 2 Spheres, FURY status, higher than 30% max HP (level 10)

COSTS: 30% Max HP, 15% MAX SP

5 second cooldown

Flash Combo

REQUIRES: 3 Spheres, 65 SP

4 second cooldown

Executes Dragon Combo>Fallen Empire>Tiger Cannon>Sky Net Blow within a 1 second window, 120 ATK buff

MANUAL COMBO
Dragon Combo>AGI delay>Fallen Empire (2 Spheres)>AGI delay>Final Skill

Without appropriate timing the combo will not go through and there is both more time and 2 pages of counterplay from all of the classes combined to stop this combo. It also takes more than a second on average to do without certain buffs unless you have over around 120+ total AGI.

It's OK though. 65 SP and 3 spheres with no other conditions attached to execute, OR waiting to get hit by any skill, then pressing Gates of Hell doing 80,000+ damage to players with full reductions in WoE and instantly killing anyone in PvP isn't comparable to a manually casted combo chain that is actually expected to kill on like every server right now because it carries like, some risk, and some requirements.

There's no point in responding to anything else because anyone who has ever had the unfortunate experience of seeing your posts on the forum knows it's a complete waste of time. I've seen enough over the course of the year to know I genuinely feel bad for you and your guild, except philanthropy, I think he's weird and I'm sad he didn't stay a Champion forever. (Because the Champion sprite is cool.)

Edited by Salad, 08 December 2015 - 10:35 AM.

#24 Neryth

Neryth

never stop spinning

• Player
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:08 AM

Syncope, the only thing you managed to demonstrate with that last post was that you really are an emotionally stunted, self-obsessed husk of a human being. WoE isn't about and has never been about solo killing people, although I'm sure that's the only thing you can understand or value (muh KDA, muh Ego). If every self-contradictory statement/action you've made on this server was a hole, you would be swiss cheese. I mean, the fact that you are playing a utility/support-oriented class in WoE, are proud of stacking demi resists (for some reason), and yet what you are afraid of and place importance on is not dying 1v1 is truly hilarious.

But yes, your ego and your insecurities. "Y-you never suh-suh-solo killed me!" And where did I say I did? What gave you the impression that I care at all about solo killing you? All I have left to say on the matter is that it's sad how little self-awareness you have, and that it's hard not to take pity on you when you're such an open book. Even your attempts at trashtalk are just plain sad when you consider that they are actually most accurate when directed towards yourself.

In retrospect, though, I have killed you with Cross Ripper Slasher using an uncarded +8 Upgraded Katar on one occasion (because my +4 Boned Infiltrator broke on your RK's Stoneskin earlier that WoE). So I guess that was some undeserved celebration/confetti right there.

#25 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:54 PM

>My attempts to trash talk are sad
>Yet he responds to every post I made so far
Welp it seems pretty effective to me.

Yeah sure my trash talks are directed towards myself because I'm replying at my own posts right? God damn you're such an analyst! Its okay, you can share your lifetime supply of kleenex with Salad. After all, you're buttmad about that statement.

I really do not understand what ego and insecurity you're talking about. You look stupid picking out things that I've said just to try and point out that I'm insecure? What? I'm merely just stating, again, that you are a shitty player. I mean by now you should realize that you are the least efficient player in the castle during WoE. And since you're talking about team play and WoE being "not 1v1" (which I never said it was) - what do you even contribute to your team during WoE other than being a decoration? All I care about is stomping you during WoE and then shit-talking after and getting in your head. I just mentioned your name once along with kleenex and here you are, throwing tantums (yes its okay i can see it). You bit on every post that I made here which was my intention all along. We managed to completely deviate from the original post which you didnt want to initially, but good job man.

@salad - I'm not interested in you anymore. Neryth is my buddy now. You posted some pretty long boring shit that I'm too lazy to read. The only part I read was: "the unfortunate experience of seeing my posts on forum and it being a complete waste of time". >Such an unfortunate experience and a waste of time that you and neryth keep visiting this thread just to reply to my posts right? Some pretty fuckin long texts too (props for the effort). Damn never thought you could be that dumb Salad. Disappoint.

Edited by Syncope, 08 December 2015 - 08:38 PM.

#26 Neri

Neri

Chonchon

• Player
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:58 PM

using suras sorcs rangers and devo original WRP strat do not steal or we'll invent a new meta

• Neryth likes this

#27 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:01 PM

And then people blame me for doing changes without "discussing" them with the community.

#28 Hammertime

Hammertime

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

We were using iron nail before you even joined the server. I'm not sure what nonsense you are spewing Neryth. Anyway I'm fine with toning down iron nail if you really think it is the problem I do not think it is. It would be an ineffective way of nerfing the class as the skills will still oneshot you with or without iron nail i can tell you that. Next woe you will come with a similiar complaint x is OP nerf it. X being anything top tier that we use to win. I'd rather have the skills toned down rather than the weapon as that will only delay the inevitable tears. A decent fix would already be making Goh/TC deal 75% of it's current damage in gvg maps.

edit: Also these walls remind me of Psor's walls on forums. At least his walls had something sensible in it most of the time, but this personal accusations/emotions please keep it out of the thread. I apoligize for Donker boiling your blood people. Don't understand why you fall for his bait so easily and get all emotional xD.

Edited by Hammertime, 09 December 2015 - 02:46 AM.

#29 Neryth

Neryth

never stop spinning

• Player
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:51 PM

@Syncope, shitting on you for your lack of reading comprehension and self-awareness is getting old by now, so I'll make this the last time (even though you make it so incredibly easy). I don't expect you to even come close to comprehending the actual meaning of "efficiency" in WoE, what with you treating it as glorified PvP and being fixated on not dying 1v1/saving face. You can claim you don't care about it, but until you scroll up and edit one of your posts to remove a certain statement, all you're doing is punching another hole in yourself. What's funny is that you actually jumped to that conclusion seemingly at random, which is, again, pretty revealing... 

Salad's real problem (if you want to call it a problem) is that she's almost always willing to be civil and treat with you like you're a decent human being. She's willing to give almost anyone the benefit of the doubt and also a clean slate. By this point, she's made multiple posts in this topic aimed at educating the less knowledgeable on GoH/FC/Tiger Cannon and Iron Nails. Of course certain people are incapable of or uninterested in learning, though.

p.s. rofl tl;dr tl;dr me troll u i was only pretend XD ebin post m8

@Hammertime, many things in this game are stupidly strong, exploitable, etc., and it's true that GoH/Tiger Cannon is one of those things, regardless of interaction with Iron Nails. What Iron Nails (compared to most maces/weapons available) does though is it makes every GoH feel like a red HP/song boosted GoH, and it makes red HP/song GoH impossible to survive without extreme HP buffs. Salad has gone over all this shit in detail already, so that's all I'll say about it. If you want to get Iron Nails tier damage after this change, it'll still probably be possible with certain buffs. What the change does is increase the level of effort needed to get that damage, and create counterplay/synergy through the skills and mechanics already in the game that modify DEF.

What I'd actually be interested in seeing is other Sura skills (like Lightning Ride/Rampage Blaster for example) get fixed to be more usable. I think Rampage Blaster was just recently fixed actually (it was doing literally 1/3 of potential damage).

Edit: Your proposed change of 75% damage GoH/TC would technically "fix" things for WoE balance, but Iron Nails is literally the best available weapon in the game for Suras right now, even for PvM purposes (other than Asura which already ignores DEF). It's just a broken-ass weapon that literally has an Incantation Samurai Card effect built into it. GoH & Tiger Cannon are oppressively strong, but require buffs/foods to actually get to the point where it's incredibly stupid. Iron Nails makes them incredibly stupid constantly, and even makes things shitty PvM-wise by trumping everything else.

Edited by Neryth, 08 December 2015 - 11:00 PM.

#30 Behemi

Behemi

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:06 PM

Hello... I don't have any stakes either way in the outcome of this thread. I would rather not say anything at all and for this thread to get back on track with actual analysis of these items that extend beyond "wear a cranial shield", but I would like to say a few things

1. It's funny that people are using "wall of text" disparagingly yet seem to be offended when people call out that they lack reading comprehension. Maybe years of affronting testosterone filled e-gangster behavior on videogames with cute pink ball mascots has robbed certain people in this thread of their cognitive abilities...... . .

2. It's really funny and almost disturbing that certain people in this thread are rapidly, frantically editing their posts for HOURS at a time, making sure they absolutely got their last word in. Reminds me of the sorcerer playstyle in WoE i.e. "I'll play super safe and pretend I'm doing a good job".

That's all I gotta say on the matter, folks. Ciao, and god bless every one of you

#31 Lyka

Lyka

Uwa~

• Player
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:25 PM

Iron Nails is dum.

#32 Vadertan

Vadertan

Coroner

• Player