#41 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:16 AM

You'll be losing more than that is Trump gets in. He'll probably think you're a Muslim cos hey what does he know. Probably even Psor's dictatorship would be more diverse than his.

tfw I'm already out of there. Everything's better @ home. You wouldn't believe the last few days in school, 75% of my classmates turned out to be extremists.

#42 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:11 PM

You'll be losing more than that is Trump gets in. He'll probably think you're a Muslim cos hey what does he know. Probably even Psor's dictatorship would be more diverse than his.

tfw I'm already out of there. Everything's better @ home. You wouldn't believe the last few days in school, 75% of my classmates turned out to be extremists.

In mehico? Surely they're BR extremists not Islamic ^^

Ever make it to canada m9?

#43 FWQ943W09J5G0KERI

FWQ943W09J5G0KERI

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:46 PM

Ever make it to canada m9?

Ehh?

• Scias likes this

#44 tombraider

tombraider

Chonchon

• Player
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:48 PM

Searching for a random stuff in the net. I searched the game i was playing 6yrs ago. Hehehe.

#45 AlkaiserBlack

AlkaiserBlack

Chonchon

• Player
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2021 - 03:39 AM

Friends, I believe that the biggest problem with the lack of more population on the server today is the issue of rates. I played on a lot of servers these days and saw that low rate servers usually have a small population. High rate servers also have few people. From what I realized most people like medium servers, like 25x or 50x. I ask you to consider this observation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users