Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:39 AM

OK OK wait I'm confused here.

Scias,you got me.

I do have to actually play the game for a few hours, because I'm running low on Oranges. I had to use like 6 ygg berries during WoE to recovery SP from Tiger Cannon because I forgot my trusty oranges the first few times. That's not counting the 2 I accidentally used in town a few hours after WoE because I forgot about my hotkeys. T> Yggdrasil Berries for Boxes of Giggling tho

#22 Neri

Neri

Chonchon

• Player
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:21 AM

is that gx using cross impact with dual daggers

#23 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:26 AM

Not dual daggers, only a scrub would do that.

Single dagger.

And no edp.

Wanted to restock pots lol.

#24 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:34 AM

Oh i totally forgot you guys had genetic.

#25 Neri

Neri

Chonchon

• Player
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:39 AM

is that why you seem to have died in that video after salad goes back to the emp

only dies 1 v tons of other people tho must have bwinged mate

Edited by Neri, 14 December 2015 - 04:41 AM.

#26 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:42 AM

is that why you seem to have died in that video after salad goes back to the emp

only dies 1 v tons of other people tho must have bwinged mate

Nah, I froze. Props to you, you might've killed me.

Edit: And if I did bwing, it wouldve been the perfect decision cause there's no point in staying alone and getting swarmed, when your guild is wiped.

Edited by Syncope, 14 December 2015 - 04:47 AM.

#27 ROWDY

ROWDY

Chonchon

• Player
  • 20 posts
  • LocationHUGE QUESTION

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:42 AM

Good job salad. As you know we have been lagging lately but still can't make excuses, You're being the only person in the guild ,who has been effective. If you know what i mean. Considering Mech Could do lot more damage but, Still couldn't figure out why wasn't he focusing on sd's. See you next woe 

Edited by ROWDY, 14 December 2015 - 04:44 AM.

• Scias likes this

#28 Neryth

Neryth

never stop spinning

• Player
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:20 AM

same

#29 Hammertime

Hammertime

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:31 AM

I'm not sure where you get that from that some of us said warg dash sucks. It's obviously buffed probably like 3x damage compared to warg strike (old warg dash wasn't good)( randomly custom buffed skill lol). Either way it's fun variety, honestly i don't think it's more effective than what Coleen was doing, oneshotting shieldless class is not something 2 be proud of, it's a glascannon build for a reason, also we don't have 1 button full set swaps and it's pretty difficult to set swap manually in between arrowstorms in leika(laggy in woe) so im not expecting that from anyone. Also you are pointing out that Syncope was just about survival, while at the same time you are bragging about the same thing (your ranger being tanky which ofc it will be with a shield and acces to ck), which is funny. Coleen still landed crucial unlimit arrow storms and wiped most of ur guild ( at least 3 times if not more). See you next WoE.

Edited by Hammertime, 14 December 2015 - 10:35 AM.

#30 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:38 AM

It's obviously buffed probably like 3x damage compared to warg strike (old warg dash wasn't good)( randomly custom buffed skill lol)

No it isn't, it just does its intended damage.

#31 Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:54 AM

Wtf Warg Dash is actually customized here to be much weaker dps wise than by default for obvious reasons. The "random buff to skill" exclusive to Leika is a bug fix which applies damage from Tooth of Warg, adding a total of like 5% damage to the skill which isn't what was broken about it, something which was customly balanced, mind you.

Edited by Salad, 14 December 2015 - 10:58 AM.

#32 Neryth

Neryth

never stop spinning

• Player
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:19 AM

Obviously, nobody is using 1-button full body swaps etc., but it wouldn't hurt for Coleen to put a shield on once in a while. Not talking trash or w/e, just really think somebody needs to pass her a Cranial Valk for when her Unlimit is on cooldown.

As far as Coleen's impact goes, yeah, Unlimit Arrow Storm is a ton of damage in an 11x11 area, and it's what wiped us a few times. But honestly, the amount & duration of the disables we were chained into by the time we started getting Arrow Stormed means you could've killed us with almost anything. 2/3 of us can't do anything (crystallize or cursed circle) and the remaining 1/3 have no shield/weapon/can't use skills because of Masqerades. The big reason you won that was because we tried to charge through the choke with no voice chat/communication, and you had 4 suras + 2 chasers (and 3+ more people than us total, even if they were running around like headless chickens or afk playing DotA or w/e, they got organized by the end).

Salad wasn't using CK (it was on someone else) for roughly the first 45 minutes of WoE. In that video she uploaded, she was using her main gauches, not CK. Warg Dash got super nerfed here compared to how it used to be (and it was specifically to put a limit on how hard Salad can cheese everything, she was the only person using it) but it was deserved nerfs and none of us are going to complain about it, the same way Iron Nails is just stupid shit and needs to be nerfed.

We also aren't going to cry about you using 2x Shadow Chasers when they're bugged and can suck people into Manhole (and Terp has admitted that she can't fix it atm), but you really shouldn't feel proud about it either. WoE times got changed specifically for you guys, so we don't even have our own Shadow Chaser to abuse that  (work schedule conflicts with current WoE).

Edited by Neryth, 14 December 2015 - 11:39 AM.

#33 Aina

Aina

In Loliland

• Player
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:33 PM

Every time I died was the lag, I swear.

• Neryth and Salad like this

#34 Hammertime

Hammertime

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:02 PM

@neryth You mean 1+1/2 chaser and 3+1/2 sura(and those 3 players more did not do anything significant). W/e no point in arguing with you(tunnel vision) as you will keep repeating the same post over and over, you are bound to your interpretation I gave you mine on why you lost(mostly your Mechanic not making any SDs).

As for ranger. I think you miss the whole point of what a ranger does it deals dps there is no point in tanking anything on it(unless you are attacking, but not on defence of castle where u can easily come back). Why would you swap to shield to become a sitting duck when u can just hide arrow storm, position properly and deal constant dps(even when no unlimit it's decent on buffs), ofcourse there is room for improvements, but mocha's connection is not the best thus you have to be realistic. Why would you not deal damage in between unlimits?

As for chasers i was already wondering when you would cry about that one(It's legitimate tho, but first it's gonna be manhole then masq's what next? ---> Cry about anything we use).

WoE times are horrible for us. They were pushed ahead once like some months ago so syncope could come for one WoE and then pushed back to its usual time shortly after, so it's shit for most of our asian players and also shitty for syncope now as well. So i'm not sure what you are about in that one.

Edited by Hammertime, 14 December 2015 - 03:04 PM.

#35 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:58 PM

Not enough hate in this thread. Unacceptable.

#36 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:21 PM

Obviously, nobody is using 1-button full body swaps etc., but it wouldn't hurt for Coleen to put a shield on once in a while. Not talking trash or w/e, just really think somebody needs to pass her a Cranial Valk for when her Unlimit is on cooldown.

As far as Coleen's impact goes, yeah, Unlimit Arrow Storm is a ton of damage in an 11x11 area, and it's what wiped us a few times. But honestly, the amount & duration of the disables we were chained into by the time we started getting Arrow Stormed means you could've killed us with almost anything. 2/3 of us can't do anything (crystallize or cursed circle) and the remaining 1/3 have no shield/weapon/can't use skills because of Masqerades. The big reason you won that was because we tried to charge through the choke with no voice chat/communication, and you had 4 suras + 2 chasers (and 3+ more people than us total, even if they were running around like headless chickens or afk playing DotA or w/e, they got organized by the end).

Salad wasn't using CK (it was on someone else) for roughly the first 45 minutes of WoE. In that video she uploaded, she was using her main gauches, not CK. Warg Dash got super nerfed here compared to how it used to be (and it was specifically to put a limit on how hard Salad can cheese everything, she was the only person using it) but it was deserved nerfs and none of us are going to complain about it, the same way Iron Nails is just stupid shit and needs to be nerfed.

We also aren't going to cry about you using 2x Shadow Chasers when they're bugged and can suck people into Manhole (and Terp has admitted that she can't fix it atm), but you really shouldn't feel proud about it either. WoE times got changed specifically for you guys, so we don't even have our own Shadow Chaser to abuse that  (work schedule conflicts with current WoE).

You're one to talk about cranial shields when you use Rolling Cutter.

Arrows deal disgustingly low damage when target is crystallized.

Why are you crying about Shadow Chaser? 1 (main) was practically disconnected the entire WoE and Hammer's chaser was only wearing wool + tidal so I'm not sure if its the class or you're having issues shutting down a gearless chaser.

Whether you used voice com or not, you would still be choked and of course you're still gonna deny sorc's role and efficiency during WoE, and blame it on gearless classes and plays you guys can actually do as well, and profit like we do.

#37 Neryth

Neryth

never stop spinning

• Player
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:27 PM

@Hammertime, that's still 1+1/2 more Shadow Chasers and 3+1/2 more Suras than we had lol. Ofc I could've self-destructed more, but we would've just repeated the same mistakes we made when we first got to the Emp room without proper communication.

Masquerades are fair because there are already THREE different ways to potentially resist them. It's just Manhole that is stupid right now, especially in low population WoE.

WoE times got specifically changed for & with Syncope's input back when we were holding the castle uncontested for months on end, so if it's a shitty time for you too then blame him. See: this thread.

@Syncope, Unlimit Arrow Storm taking 4~ hits to kill the people who are Crystallized doesn't matter when the Crystallize duration is roughly as long as the cooldown of 3~4 Arrow Storms so nobody can even pot in that time, and your Chasers are applying Masqs & getting rid of Cranials meanwhile. To put this into perspective, if an entire guild was CC'd/crystallized, even I could kill them all with EDP Rolling Cutter (and probably faster than Coleen did with Arrow Storm).

#38 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:55 PM

Still not enough hate. Need much more. You're all scrubs.

#39 Donker

Donker

Oblivion>Neryth

• Player
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:47 PM

Ygg berries is what I meant btw not strawberries. Enjoy farming another 200 of them

Why so much hate on me guys :(
I was just alt tabbed stop hating </3

Stop playing Dota

I don't even play Dota :(

@Neryth if your problem is playing vs shadow chaser/sura why don't you just reroll? No trash talk but your Guillotine Cross is really bad, do you even killed someone with that Rolling Cutter? I lost the count of the times i poisoned you with Oblivion and you were so useless because you can't do anything else outside spinning random.

#40 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:51 PM

I don't even play Dota :(

I don't care. You should still stop playing Dota.
  • Donker likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users