penciltea

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:52 PM

2nd floor of the Alchemist's Guild in Aldebaran

Summary:

A former Rekenber Corporation researcher is trying to create a synthetic heart and needs your help collecting materials!

Steps:
1. Go to the Alchemist's Guild in the southwest corner of Aldebaran (around 30,175) and go to the 2nd floor
2. Talk to the Former Researcher. She'll ask you to gather 100 Research Charts. You can find these from--of course-- the various research subjects in Bio Labs.
3. When you return, she'll ask you to bring her 1 Battered Pot. Martins typically carry these.
4. Once she has the pot, she'll ask you for 500 Jellopy and 250 Large Jellopy as the basis for the heart. Jellopies can be found on various monsters throughout Midgard. Large Jellopies can best be found from Metalings, Orc Babies, Firelock Soldiers, or Photon Cannons.
5. After you bring her the jellopies, you'll need to get 40 Flame Hearts. You can find them most often from Fire Pits, Gigs, Fire Sandmans, or if you're brave enough, the MvP Eddga.
6. Once you give her the hearts, she'll tell you that the last ingredient is 50 Level 5 Lightening Bolt Scrolls. These are found most often on Chief Owl Dukes, Solid Wind Ghosts, Owl Dukes and Owl Barons, or Cloud Hermits.
7. After she has all of the materials, she'll put everything together. Unfortunately, it seems the experiment was a bit of a dud... She insists you take the heart... Thing with you, and so you are given a Heartring Pet.

• Rueska, philanthropy, Aina and 1 other like this

#2 Eirene

Eirene

Chonchon

• Player
  • 24 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 18 July 2016 - 10:57 AM

I want her as my pet. But i haven't seen someone ingame who has her  /slur

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users