• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 maxitan001

maxitan001

Chonchon

• Player
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:09 AM

WRP took the castle on the last minute. Starting Thread!!!!

#2 Aina

Aina

In Loliland

• Player
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:15 AM

SILENCED S U R A S

#3 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:16 AM

Good WoE. Burned like 2-3 times more pots than usual because much more people and certain guild (with exception of 1-2 players) was doing so pathetic damage that you could pot them out forever. WRP the only worthy opponent. Thanks for coming.

#4 Donker

Donker

Oblivion>Neryth

• Player
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:18 AM

Terp put the "who break the emperium" messagge pls :(

#5 Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:16 AM

Fun WoE, let's hope numbers in each guild stay up for next time.

#6 philanthropy

philanthropy

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:49 AM

babyrage

#7 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:06 AM

Good WoE. Burned like 2-3 times more pots than usual because much more people and certain guild (with exception of 1-2 players) was doing so pathetic damage that you could pot them out forever. WRP the only worthy opponent. Thanks for coming.

What do you mean more people? It was practically same numbers. If anything it was more people for you guys.

But I do agree a couple of people from Reviled were barely dealing any damage especially their sorcs. No point running offensive sorc if you don't have an over upped wand to deal decent damage. Also their suras are not even like suras, so underwhelming.

Overall a fun WoE though.

#8 Neryth

Neryth

never stop spinning

• Player
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:07 PM

I believe that by "much more people", he means that the number of people attending WoE has increased (leading to more time spent fighting and using pots), not that there are "more people" on the other side. If we're looking at numbers, Reviled has roughly the same as us, and you guys have maybe 2-3 less. When you manage to get all your players on, WRP also have the same as us, give or take a single player.

Considering Reviled's scummy behavior, there was just no point in keeping an alliance with them when it would also skew WoE to be a 21~24 vs 8~12. Their leadership, on the other hand, has no compunctions about creating and maintaining that sort of situation as long as they are the ones with the castle.

Personal issues aside, I hope they get their act together to make next WoE more interesting and fun.

#9 Hammertime

Hammertime

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:39 PM

Really fun WoE. GGs. It was actually anyones game we somehow got it last moment, but we did weaken the emperium in the previous breaks where we barely didnt get it. Crystalize GX/Ranger was the only thing killing me. Props to that one genetic as well permanent sling spam on me. Looking forward to next WoE, hope more people play enjoyed playing my own Sura.

Edited by Hammertime, 10 January 2016 - 11:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users