Photo

A nervous Newblette has been set loose..

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tessa

Tessa

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:54 PM

I was pretty skeptical about joining a lowrate server.. Been a few years since I decided to pick up RO again. I've tried a number of the newest so-called "best" ones.. Too much cash shopping, too overwhelming in that you can sneeze and be max level.. But my last server I had a lot of fun on before it went to pot, was CookieRO. To my surprise this one has become sort of a successor that's headed by some old-popular peeps from that time. Neat. :) I was a nobody, I didn't  join any guilds. My problem with RO is i'm an addict-farmer. If anything some might of seen the Genetic name 'Zenphoria' around, about as known as I was. I love making yummy treats and vending them off to help the masses. Also, I love the updates to the Market with the inclusion of the buying shop license and such.. one of the few things I suggested back in the day that just never made it. <3 In short, the tweaks and changes that made logical sense attracted me here.

But MEH! Who cares! To new times and moar fun! I'm an avid farmer, love PvM and I'd love to join up with MVP and dungeon partying in the future. SO not right now though. I'm taking this slow, enjoying some surprisingly really nice retro-feel to all this renewal. You guys did a good one hell of a favor to the crippled second/trans classes. It's been easy to get going again, and I'm happy being scrubby. Actually making use of old stuff, LIEKWUT?!

I'm not really looking for any woe action right now, I know i sucks. I also don't want freebies. Never ever ever feel obligated to give me stuff to "stick around". I mean it's a nice gesture, but to me a server have always had to win me at the core, not the amount of things people have laying around. Now unless it's was Kitsune ears... I might.. have to... *must resist urge* Oh, that's so my goal too.. Besides crappy gear, I -must- have those ears. I will make them mine!

My characters are- Tessa (Sniper kinda almost Ranger) and Mitsunari (Genetic-To-be)

Anyway, feel free to toss me a PM to say hi. I'll probably be forever in mimic/matyr hell anyway.

I'm here for the long haul! I may not always be active but I'm here to support and play when I can. :)

P.S I dragged my husband back to the game too. Just send Kalius random messages or whatever! A TWOFER! :D He's always too quiet anyway. He's beating me to 3rd class :(

• Scias, Innomite, Rueska and 1 other like this

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1041 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:01 PM

Welcome! I'm glad people are noticing the whole re-renewal thing.

#3 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:44 PM

First introduction I actually read. Welcome!

#4 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:05 PM

Welcome, you seem like a true oldskool player
  • FWQ943W09J5G0KERI likes this

#5 Donker

Donker

Oblivion>Neryth

• Player
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:16 PM

My problem with RO is i'm an addict-farmer.

Time to add someone to my friend list.
Welcome aboard!!

Edited by Donker, 13 January 2016 - 11:17 PM.

#6 penciltea

penciltea

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:23 PM

Welcome to the server! Glad that you seem to be enjoying yourself here already c: if you ever need anything feel free to ask anytime! Hope you continue to have a good time :D

#7 FWQ943W09J5G0KERI

FWQ943W09J5G0KERI

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:19 AM

I would welcome you, but I don't really play this server, I just haunt it's forums. Sort of a ghastly thing of me to do, I know, but oh well.

Welcome to the server anyways!

#8 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:37 PM

I do remember the name Zenphoria. You made ranked alchemist stuff, right? Welcome back to the RO scene! :D

#9 Aurora

Aurora

|・ω・) il padrino

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationhttp://tiny.cc/wlla

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:37 PM

Welcooome!! >w<

I think I have stalked seen you guys around prontera. If you have a guildless-vending merch, let me know; I have a proposal. 

#10 Rueska

Rueska

ice ice baby

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

Welcome :3 Hope you'll have lots of fun here :D

#11 Tessa

Tessa

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 15 January 2016 - 02:10 AM

I do remember the name Zenphoria. You made ranked alchemist stuff, right? Welcome back to the RO scene! :D

Yup! That was me. :D Hoping to get back up to my former glory here.

You've all been amazing. I've been surprised by the responses. I'm seriously loving this place more :D

Just got to Ranger.. even did that damn third class quest for it since I never had before. oO Ugh!

Kinda like 9 jlvls from Genetic. (61 creator atm)

I've just loved all the changes and the nice difficulty curve.

Love combo'ing the exp boards with the hunt board too! And it's a NICE Hunt Mission board. I was so sick of those go kill <random> thing 3478458 times generic ones. o.O

Officially Addicted.

• Rueska and penciltea like this

#12 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:30 AM

Yes I remember Zenphoria well. Please brew consumables for WoE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users