Welcome to LeikaRO Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The "Save a Gio" foundation.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Hello. My name is Sheats, and all over the world, Gio's are being lost, abused, and taken from their servers. But today, you can change that.

I work for the "Save a Gio" foundation. Here at the "Save a Scrub" foundation, we help to prevent people from going all Luke Skywalker on our shit, and return them to their homes and servers where they belong. We provide Jew gold, CP's, and terrible humor for every Gio out there.

Here is a picture of a Gio lost, sad, angry, and cold.

R4V5J7G.jpg

We have an epidemic on our hands. However, now you can help. For just ten discreet payments of $49.99, you can help find and rescue these Gio's back to their servers. "But how can I trust your shitty foundation with my jew monies?" you ask. Well, you pubic quesadilla, don't just take my word for it. Listen to these testimonials from real people that actually exist:

Fukin wanker took me scottish scotness, bagpipes, MLG kilt kilt me fukin best m8 l9r skrib nose.

I mean, it would be cool to rape that baddie agen lel

She's basically hatefuck material.

Give me your money.

We can NOT allow the immigration of Gio's without passports into our servers! We need security from the jews!

I came so fast.

I'ma get jal-ap-en-o face.

Kill La Kill yourself.

I'm "sing"ing tired of this shit. Where the fuck is my cat you shit tier GX plebs? I swear I'll bash ye fokin 'eads in.

I still masturbate while eating top ramen at a faster rate in the bigger quantities it counts as rape when I'm slurping at this unbelievable place I turn the temperature up all the way to sweat up on my face.

SHE'S SENSUAL AND GOOEY. SHE'S EROGENOUS LIKE THE FLESH TUBES OF PLEASURE ISLAND.

I want blue -

MOTHERFUKIN JESSIE EISENBURG MOTHERFUCK JESUS CHRIST FACEBOOK MOVIE CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT? GODDAMN CREATED FACEBOOK AND LAWYERS AND SHIT RIGHT FUCKING WINKLE BOSS TWINS GODDAMN ROWING THE BOAT GODDAMN I CANT BELIEVE THIS HIT HAVE YOU SEEN THIS SHIT FUCK THIS SHIT JESSIE EISENBURG N SHIT, MOTHERFUCKING SPIDERMAN PUT IN THE TIME MOTHERFUKIN FUCK BUILD SHIT WITH HIS BARE HANDS BEST FRIENDS JESSIE EISENBURG MOTHERFUKIN SHIT, NO MAN IL JUST TALK ABOUT THE FACEBOOK MOVIE ALL DAY WHO MADE FUCKIN FACEBOOK IMMEDIATE FUKIN YOU HAVE TO BE SO INTERESTED IN THE SHIT I HAVE TO SAY FUCK A YEAR AGAIN FUCK JESSIE EISENBURG DUDE I JUST WATCHED A YEAR AND A HALF AGO FUCK JESSIE EISENBURG MAN HE FUCKED OVER SPIDERMAN CRAZY WINKELEBOSS TOWING FUCK THIS GUY INVENTED FACEBOOK TRENT RESIN ORE I DONT LIKE DIE I CANT THINK WHO THE FUCK INVENTED FACEBOOK ALL I CAN THINK IS THE GUY WHO INVENTED FACEBOOK MARK ZUCKERBURG.

Get that fucking camera out of my face nigger, I'm a fucking bash your skull in you fucking -

As you can see, we take our work here at the "Save a Gio" foundation very seriously. We're dedicated to finding Gio and bringing her back so we can all shit talk her into giving us her jew gold again.

Please send your donations to spare2208@gmail.com on PayPal. As a reward, you'll get update pictures of the Gio's you've helped save. This includes a full packet filled with awful pictures of all the jewish moments your Gio's are having, such as stealing from the poor and giving to the self, hoarding half a server's fucking money and not spending it, giving away hundreds of goddamn euros to control the CP market and then giving 100,000 fucking free CP's away in shitty events, and making peanut butter jelly sandwiches.

You can help. You can make a difference. You can make change.

Edited by Sardrellas, 18 January 2016 - 08:54 AM.

• Scias, Rueska and Gionelles like this

Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1,199 posts
what the fuck
  • Rueska, Gionelles and Sardrellas like this

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Thank you for your kind words and undying support. I'm "sichore" it means a lot to a Gio out there.

• Gionelles likes this

Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

what the fuck

Don't tell me you don't find Gio hatefuck material.

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

what the fuck

You're hatefuck material. So psore on the eyes. What a psore loser. You probably have gay psord fights with gay chickens that have trains for heads every day. If you thought I was going to be nice just because I quoted your actual real quote that you definitely said, than you're psorely mistaking.

Reynoldus

Reynoldus

Chonchon

• Player
  • 44 posts

Can I donate Donker pl0x

• Gionelles and Sardrellas like this

Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Sardrellas which Tales games have you played? Can we talk about Tales I want to talk about Tales

Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

what the fuck

You're hatefuck material.

Sorry, but I'm way out of your pitful, low league. And I'm not a faggot :^)

Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

I'm not a faggot :^)

Comedy of the year
  • Innomite and Sardrellas like this

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Can I donate Donker pl0x

Absolutely. Git dunkd on fgt.

Sardrellas which Tales games have you played? Can we talk about Tales I want to talk about Tales

Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia (Xbox 360's shitty version), Graces f, Xillia, Xillia 2, and Zestiria. Of all those games, Xillia 1 and 2 are basically my holy ground since I've farmed EVERY arte in both games to 9,999, gotten 999,999,999 gald twice in the first game, killed all 200 of every SP enemy in the second one, spent at LEAST 3,000 hours between the two games, and did the un-doable in this video:

what the fuck

You're hatefuck material.

Sorry, but I'm way out of your pitful, low league. And I'm not a faggot :^)

What are you, a 14 year old on tumblr? Get that shitty emoticon out of my forum. Although, I AM in the lowest league of all. League of Legends. JK I don't even play that. I'm literally so bad that I can't even beat Gio. I'll never be cool like Donker. I just want to be hip with the kids.

I'm not a faggot :^)

Comedy of the year

P L E A S E   B U Y   M E   A N   E S O T E R I C   S E X   T O Y  

Edited by Sardrellas, 19 January 2016 - 06:35 PM.

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I'm a sexy faggot

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Sardrellas, 20 January 2016 - 06:26 PM.

• Gionelles likes this

Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

I played and beat somewhere in this order: Symphonia>Phantasia>Abyss>Destiny (psx)>Eternia>Destiny DC (PS2)>Innocence>Graces F

I didn't have a 360 so no Vesperia and my Japanese isn't fluent enough to be able to understand the dialogue at a level I feel good about to play the PS3 version I have from my cousin ;_;

Glad to see you enjoyed Xillia/Xillia 2 so much, I've been hearing a lot of good things so I suppose I will have to play them now, the combat seemed a step back from Graces F (which was similar to Destiny PS2, my favorite combat system) but it doesn't seem fair to judge without playing through myself.

Have you ever considered playing the older 2D games? I'm really glad I did later down the line, personally.

fc87905ac9.gif

same

Props to you for pulling off the cameo battle like that, those are usually the hardest fights to begin with!

Edited by Salad, 20 January 2016 - 08:43 PM.

Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationIreland

what the fuck

What the fucking fuck.

I never asked for this.

• Sardrellas likes this

Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationIreland

I'm a sexy faggot

maxresdefault.jpg

No.

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

No.

B U T  I  N E E D  I T

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I will have to play them now, the combat seemed a step back from Graces F
same

OH MY FUCKING GOD GRACES F COMBAT IS THE WORST IN THE FUCKING FRANCHISE, WHILE XILLIA 2 IS LITERALLY THE BEST LEFT AND RIGHT STYLE AND BEST OVERAL GAMEPLAY PERIOD. SERIOUSLY FUCK EVERY OTHER TALES OF GAME'S COMBAT, FUCKING XILLIA COMBAT IS THE BEST IN THE FRANCHISE, PERIOD. EVEN ZESTIRIA IS FUCKING DOGSHIT WHEN COMPARED TO XILLIA OMG PLAY IT ILL BUY THEM FOR YOU JESUS FUCK.

• Gionelles likes this

Sardrellas

Sardrellas

"Pun"isher

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Also, I played Destiny and Destiny 2, and they were great. =D

Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player