Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:56 AM

EDIT: I'm talking about Poison React, not Envenom

How it behaves now:

The buff is applied, and a single hit is executed when character takes physical damage, and the buff is cancelled after only one trigger, barely doing any overall damage.

How I suggest it behaves:

Simply change the number of times the skill can be triggered, like how it originally was. (I believe it was about 6 times at skill level 10)

This will make it a more useful skill, allowing another option for GX play, where in some cases the skill can resemble Death Bound (with extreme gear). This believe it or not was a viable tactic in certain cases where a GX had little to no other options for defense against other aspd characters (Weapon Blocking's animation pause leaves you very vulnerable). It is also useful for casual PvE/farming.

http://ratemyserver....ill_db&skid=139

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Poison_React

Edited by Scias, 22 January 2016 - 01:13 AM.

#2 Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:51 AM

Are you sure you weren't using it vs a poison attribute/element attack? It's always behaved differently with a single strong hit vs those than other attacks.

#3 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:07 AM

You're right. Disregard thread. I had it at skill level 2 before as well so that's why my test failed last time. Damn that new soul breaker taking up skill points lol

#4 Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:00 AM

Poison React is a really good skill. What are you getting exactly that's causing so much trouble with Soul Breaker max though? Left/Right Hand Mastery...?

#5 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:41 AM

On a side note, Envenom ignores flee here just like the original version.

• Salad likes this

#6 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:12 PM

Poison React is a really good skill. What are you getting exactly that's causing so much trouble with Soul Breaker max though? Left/Right Hand Mastery...?

No I was just saying because it was buffed I was testing it out, so I took points away from Poison React and assigned them to Soul Breaker lol.
I usually have L/H hand mastery maxed anyway.

On a side note, Envenom ignores flee here just like the original version.

I saw those old notes, good to know. One day I'll get revenge on lexi who owned me with lakuma poison react once.

#7 Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:53 PM

Just checking, are you aware that Left/Right Hand Mastery only affects normal attacks with dualwield? So Cross Impact/Soul Breaker etc. are all unaffected, they do full damage without the skills. Unless you are ctrl clicking as double dagger there's no reason to get those skills which clears up your tree for Soul Breaker 10. Most of the Soul Breaker changes were bugfixes, it was completely unusable before. It is really good now though.

#8 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:07 PM

Only custom parts of SBK is that both portions carry element and magical part isn't halved by EDP since it isn't affected by it.

#9 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:15 PM

Just checking, are you aware that Left/Right Hand Mastery only affects normal attacks with dualwield? So Cross Impact/Soul Breaker etc. are all unaffected, they do full damage without the skills. Unless you are ctrl clicking as double dagger there's no reason to get those skills which clears up your tree for Soul Breaker 10. Most of the Soul Breaker changes were bugfixes, it was completely unusable before. It is really good now though.

Ask Zandak how I use my GX lol. I will say no more

#10 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:14 AM

Aren't you level 100?
  • Scias and FWQ943W09J5G0KERI like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users