• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1041 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:18 AM

So far it seems like people want a new castle (probably Cyr?) for Saturday's WoE and a new time as well. Maybe reenabling Sunday's but moving it Friday if there's enough interest.

Discuss.

#2 Donker

Donker

Oblivion>Neryth

• Player
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:18 AM

This castle!

http://write.ratemys.../09/woe1rh2.jpg

#3 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:18 AM

Once again, since the server start: castle rotation. Castle gets changed like once a month or two. Either always rotating in the same direction or letting guild which holds it pick new castle, with exception of picking the same castle again. Either all the castles have theor own invests and shit, or all the setting get passed to new castle during rotation. It worked on one server in the past but I don't know it if it was done automatically or manually, probably the latter.

Also backpedal to pre-re playstyle. With close range skills actually being good and AoE it wouldn't be identical anyway.

#4 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1041 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:34 AM

This castle!

You can't link from RMS.

Once again, since the server start: castle rotation. Castle gets changed like once a month or two. Either always rotating in the same direction or letting guild which holds it pick new castle, with exception of picking the same castle again. Either all the castles have theor own invests and shit, or all the setting get passed to new castle during rotation. It worked on one server in the past but I don't know it if it was done automatically or manually, probably the latter.

There's no need to redundantly rotate castles unless it's an issue, you also have to consider that Rachel only has 3 different castle layouts, the current, a terrible one and the one I proposed.

#5 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:49 AM

I've been a notoriously bad player in other castles as I don't know them as well. But at the risk of disadvantaging myself, I'm in favour of a new castle and rotation. Hell why not. They already got bwings disabled meaning they can't escape my oblivion so might as well counteract that a little bit.

#6 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:02 AM

I'd rather have more people attending before adding (or changing) a castle.

#7 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:08 AM

Castle rotation is never redundant. You get some variety which doesn't make things boring so fast and allows more map based stuff because various castles have different choke points and other stuff.

#8 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1041 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:13 AM

That's only the case if there's a reasonable pool of options to choose from, plus certain castles aren't really good for our population.

#9 Donker

Donker

Oblivion>Neryth

• Player
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:03 AM

This castle!

You can't link from RMS.

o_o? I picked the pic from google image D:

Edited by Donker, 07 February 2016 - 04:04 AM.

#10 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:50 AM

Google images displays pictures directly from websites, not from itself

#11 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:49 AM

If at all possible, I like the idea of castle rotation. More stuff to memorize, and gives more territory to fight over. That, and any PVP game ever has multiple maps to duke it out on.

#12 Behemi

Behemi

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:00 AM

I'd rather have more people attending before adding (or changing) a castle.

Keep in mind this topic is also for discussing times for the new castles (or possibly changes to current times?) so that we can accommodate more people who would like to attend WoE but can't.

Edited by Behemi, 08 February 2016 - 02:02 AM.

• Rueska and Gionelles like this

#13 Sinon

Sinon

Chonchon

• Player
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:03 AM

10 hours earlier than current WoE time will be good?

#14 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1041 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:47 AM

That could work for Friday's if we enable it.

#15 Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:10 AM

I don't really see the point of castle rotation. Currently suggested Friday time by Sinon seems like a good time slot for time zones that can't make current Saturday time. Might attract guilds back that were Southeast Asia based.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users