Welcome to LeikaRO Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Important] LeikaRO's Change of Direction

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1,202 posts

0747773c0f.png

I'm proud to announce that after much pondering, I have decided to place the server onto a new path for everyone's benefit.

Here's a simplified list of the expected changes, effective very soon:

• Suri will become the Server's Owner, I'm not really cut for this.
  • Byte is officially becoming our Community and Public Relations Manager, I think his skills and personality are just perfect for such position.
  • Hosting is being changed to a High Quality Professional Ragnarok Online Gaming VPS Hosting in the Philippines, it is only fair to provide the best possible experience to our loyal players.
  • We will get all sort of untested and unfinished content and features added as quickly as possible. Things such as stability and coherence are pointless, fun is more important.
  • New commands that everyone wants such as @go, @storage and @restock are being added! You're supposed to be having fun, not playing inventory simulator.
  • Rates will be increased to x150 EXP and x100 Drop, this is just the sweet spot for everyone. Zeny making drops won't be nerfed since inflation isn't a issue, as proved by Keynesian Economics.
  • Free stuff! Idle in Prontera, get free stuff!
  • We're also adding MvP Summoning Room and iRO's Weekly Turn-Ins as well as HE Battle and Job Manuals (300%) available in Cash Shop, so you can max in a few minutes yet still have a sense of accomplishment!
  • All the bug fixes, balance changes and quality of life improvements we implemented until now, will be undone. I know you guys hate that stuff.
  • Bug Tracker is getting removed. It is unjust to expect players to report their findings there, they should be able to randomly complain in Prontera instead. I will be sure to monitor the chat 24/7 and write down everything.
  • Battlegrounds will provide EVERYTHING, equipment, consumables, catalysts, kawaii headgears. PvM is for nerds anyway.
  • All PvM content will become soloable, no more having to worry about actually playing the game, nobody got time for that.
  • We're removing magical spells from monsters altogether, why should players have to respect them?
  • Entering a map with a MvP on it will automatically buff you with all Gospel effects and Performer's Songs.
  • All our jRO/custom gear is going away, as well as all the improvement to old gear and similar quality tweaks. I think it's a terrible practice to give choices to players, that stuff is just confusing.
  • Abyss Gate Investment and the respective Guild Dungeons will be open by default even though we've got no WoE FE. Honestly, who needs things like economy and build/gear variety? People just want to have fun, man.
  • Due to popular demand, we're expanding our Cash Shop with everything you guys asked for; Safe Refine Tickets, Bloody Branches, Bubblegums, Tokens of Siegfried, Cat Eat Berets, Immune Shields, Fallen Angel Wings, Shadow Sets, Drooping Eddgas, you name it!
  • Wide array of high-quality custom headgears will be added, such as Naruto Bandana and Demon Wings, finally!
  • Serious approach towards advertising and competition is being taken, what does this mean? It means that a professional shill team wil be hired to advertise the server everywhere and smear potential competition with lies. That's not all though, a capable Internet Security Expert will be employed to DDOS other servers into Stone Age, this is how things are done today and we aren't getting stuck in the past! Lastly, I will be personally purchasing a large list of updated proxies in order to write fake RMS reviews daily!

• Innomite, Rueska, Gionelles and 5 others like this

Salad

Salad

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

don't we already have half of these

Stroud

Stroud

Chonchon

• Player
  • 21 posts
I suddenly felt a great lost.

Cylen

Cylen

Chonchon

• Player
  • 5 posts

happy april's fools

• Gionelles likes this

penciltea

penciltea

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

I *almost* took that seriously. Until I kept reading further and further down the list. Also -snicker- "cat eat berets." 

I, for one, welcome our new overlord Suri.

• Rueska and Gionelles like this

Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
It would have been more blatant if it said Erik is the new public relations guy
  • Gionelles likes this

Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Hungry Mascot
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
YES, is finally official.

No Eriks allowed under my order, nor Mike.
Can I have Psor as Community and Public Relations Manager? He's a charming guy.
  • Scias and Gionelles like this

Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
Psor should be human rights representative

Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationIreland

Can I be the anti-mascot? I get to be the shitty jew that makes Suri look better. You'll never make LeikaRO judenfrei.

... Eeeeeeehhhhh.

I almost don't want to point out the hilarious april fools joke here because it keeps some people from being fooled, but then again, knowing it's "just a prank, bro" equates to anyone who actually asked for the above changes to get a big "fuck you" straight to the gabber, so whatever.

Stroud

Stroud

Chonchon

• Player
  • 21 posts
Wait....so this is all a joke for april fools and I'm the biggest fool of all :/

Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationMéxico

You missed the most important part of that announcement.

• [GM]Midrash will be reincorporated to the staff as our Event GM.

:3

Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1,202 posts

You mean sent back to Mexico?

• Gionelles likes this

Donker

Donker

Oblivion>Neryth

• Player
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Finally no more Terpo, i can get banned here too <3

Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

The hate is strong on this one
  • Gionelles likes this

maxitan001

maxitan001

Chonchon

• Player
  • 28 posts

I am hoping that this announcement is just for April Fool's Day!. Such balance will be lost is this patch came to reality. HAHA

Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Hungry Mascot
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Can I be the anti-mascot? I get to be the shitty jew that makes Suri look better. You'll never make LeikaRO judenfrei.

... Eeeeeeehhhhh.

I almost don't want to point out the hilarious april fools joke here because it keeps some people from being fooled, but then again, knowing it's "just a prank, bro" equates to anyone who actually asked for the above changes to get a big "fuck you" straight to the gabber, so whatever.

Ban! For using that font and color.

Ban! Not on my watch.

Ban! Because display picture. 

Ban! For replying.

• Gionelles likes this

Yozakura

Yozakura

Chonchon

• Player
  • 14 posts
  • LocationOver there somewhere

... Eeeeeeehhhhh.

Ban! Not on my watch.

Ban! Because display picture. 

Ban! For replying.

These better be serious, it's past April 1st.

Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Hungry Mascot
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
Welcome to Suri-RO.

Just kidding, that was a silly joke (boh!)
Terp, you can remove that "Server's Owner" tag in-game... sniff!

Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationIreland

... Eeeeeeehhhhh.

Fother Mucker please, this font and color are staples of glory. Get on my level you pleb. Of course the mascot would be inferior to the self-proclaimed anti mascot. My entire existence revolves around thwarting your plans. You may be the pretend owner, but my not pretend jew empire will still suffocate you. I hope you know what burden you took away from Terp, because that burden is about to fill and press every orifice of your body. Do you know how much two million Leika Coins weighs? Allow me to enlighten you: a jew ton. A literal ton of jews. Prepare your hungry anus for my jew gold. You can't stop me, no one can stop me. Banning me is like banning yourself. I am the Joker to your Batman, and this Gotham is under my control now, bitch. Whatcha gonna do, fight me? Please. I have over sixty nine years 0f training with the CIA of southern Pluto, and I'm not afraid to blow your mind with my limitless knowledge of how to be a corporate scumbag who plays card games.

Edited by Gionelles, 05 April 2016 - 01:29 AM.

Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Hot. I want to see some lesbian action with Gio stuffing Suri's ass with coins.

• Gionelles likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users