#1 Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:03 AM

ELNafCf.gif

During this month of April, we'll hold a "Look-Alike Contest"!

Get ready to dress up for a chance to win!
Read instructions to know how to participate and, of course, feel free to ask questions!

Did you know?
Look Alike Day is observed on April 20, 2016. The unofficial holiday with unknown origins encourages people to dress up and look like someone else.

This person could be someone [GM] you look up to or a celebrity [sprite] you are a fan of. ("Fun Holiday – Look Alike Day" - timeanddate.com)

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

• Pick one favorite NPC or Monster in Ragnarok Online to dress your Leika character as.
    Be creative! Talk to the Stylist, change hairstyle and cloth palette. Get that that awkward-hat out of your storage! Use props: a pet? a unique spot?
    Here's a quick example; a sad attempt to look like Loli Ruri:

Spoiler

• Take a close-up screenshot of your creation, send your final screenshot and in-game nick thru a private message to the lovely mascot (me!)
    NOTE: Screenshot must be taken at Leika and participants are only allowed to submit one entry. No Photoshop/Paint edits allowed on your character!
    ** Deadline to submit screenshot: Tuesday April 19, 2016 @ 23:59 Server time **

Spoiler

OPEN POLLS / CAST VOTES!

After getting all the submissions, the winners will be drawn from... votes! Polls will be open from April 20th to 27th, and I'll give more details about this part when the time is right, tumblr_m6vwq38Q4s1qb1380.gif? – So if you intend to be a participant, be ready to tell your friends to cast some votes here and there! ** Two or three winners (depending on the number of participants) will be chosen and announced on Saturday, April 30th! **

PRIZES:

SUMMARY OF CONTEST'S DATES:

• Deadline to submit screenshot: Tuesday April 19, 2016
  • Open polls: April 20 to 27, 2016
  • Winners announced: Saturday April 30, 2016

... let the dress up contest begin! Have fun!

Edited by Suri, 26 April 2016 - 02:27 AM.

• Innomite, Rueska, Gionelles and 3 others like this

#2 Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:21 PM

Four entries so far! Keep them coming! tumblr_m6vwra1vr41qb1380.gif

-------

Edit:

Cast-a-Vote!! Here:

http://tiny.cc/OPLAC

Edited by Suri, 29 April 2016 - 01:07 AM.

• penciltea likes this

#3 Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 01:13 AM

Contest winners to be announced on Saturday, April 30!

We've one solid winner, but... staff intervention will be required to determinate second winner.

#4 Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:58 PM

Soooo..... it's time to make the announcement, huh? But before we jump into that business, I would like to clarify how the winners were chosen, which ended being totally different from process that was stated in the original post. I've decided pull the winners from the participants with higher total of votes (forum platform) and likes (facebook platform). Here's the result, from highest to lower:

Spoiler

As you can see, we have one strong winner and two participants ranking on #2. Sooo... I have decided to have 3 winners, but the prize has changed for the participants ranking second. (I didn't have the heart to pick one winner out of these two). Here are the prizes for our winners (please don't kill me, I'm too adorable) tumblr_m6vwoqtcDa1qb1380.gif

FIRST PLACE WINNER:

SECOND PLACE WINNERS:

Congratulations: Dan Shiro, Kurama and Salad! And a big thank you to all of our participants!

The process was super fun and I got to see a lot of great feedback/comments from strangers on both platforms. Look forward to may's event, which I'm very excited about (HINT)!

Spoiler

#5 Suri

Suri

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:04 PM

PS: A message from space

Spoiler

• DanShiro likes this

#6 DanShiro

DanShiro

Fu Mao/Sir Lothar/Cid FF

• Player
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:00 AM

I would like to say a big thanks to all the voters and supporters.  

Now after many years, the citizens of Amatsu still live in anguish under the shadow of a betrayed man who once served the Feudal Lord as a Kagerou...

PS Epic disguises everyone, keep it up! 
PS2 That Anubis disguise shot is  amazing.

Edited by FuMao, 01 May 2016 - 10:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users