4 replies to this topic

#1 Ravena

Ravena

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:09 PM

Make it free (trade, sell, buy shop,storage)

Can be use by new player to get some money, like some server have dome kinda of coin, like kawaii coin, but proof can't be bought/change with cash, like kawaii coins can.

Edited by Ravena, 13 June 2016 - 07:28 PM.

#2 LurchingElf

LurchingElf

Chonchon

• Player
  • 36 posts
  • Locationcurrently Wyszkow(Poland), but originally from Hungary

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:19 PM

its a proof of effort... it sorta makes sense for it to belong to the person who earnt it.

and i do not see what would be the point of simple selling it. its either way a quite a valuable and rare resource to come by.

it is the only way you can purchase lockbox keys without having to spend your already scarce CP if you are a freeplayer.
though sometimes it would be nice if it would be only account bound instead of character bound, but its okay.

#3 penciltea

penciltea

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:21 PM

I think this would, honestly, become very exploitable very quickly. It'd be easy for someone to just make alternate characters, farm the lower level mission board quests for proofs, and then just send those to a main account/character for easy rack ups, or even just keep making new characters to farm up proofs very quickly, as you'd bypass the 24 hour cooldown to obtain them.

#4 Ravena

Ravena

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:23 AM

the mission who gave 1 proof of effort?...anyway 

a player say no, i admin staffy say no

moved to reject sugestion =)

Edited by Ravena, 14 June 2016 - 12:26 AM.

#5 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:37 AM

The whole idea behind the board is not being leech friendly, although proofs being tradable could be nice for economy and a way for new people to make some money. It would make pooling proofs very easy though.

I'm kinda torn on this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users