Issue Information

• Fixed

• 0 - None Assigned

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

Archbishop Clearance skill

Posted by neferefer on 24 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

The skill Clearance currently removes more buffs and effects than it should, at least according to irowiki. It's also not clear which statuses it removes, since I've noticed a change in its behaviour since the last patch.

Before the last patch, the skill was able to remove Agi Up, Blessing, ASPD pot, Kyrie Eleison, Reflect Shield (from a mob), and Power Up (from an MVP). None of these effects should be affected. Post-patch, I know that at least Agi Up, Blessing, and Kyrie are still being removed, but Reflect Shield is no longer being cancelled.

irowiki is not a valid source for clearance since it's out of date, this has been reported on IRC and should be fixed properly for next maint

changed status to: Fix Pending

Yeah, I was told not to use irowiki here, but I didn't really have other options to check this out. I went looking for info because of the way the skill changed between one patch and the next.

I think clearance is simply a dispell that can only be used on monsters and party members? It covers more status effects but has a chance to succeed or fail in return.

Clearance it's also removing carts from merchants

changed status to: Fixed

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users