• Fixed

• 0 - None Assigned

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

Oboro skills (Zangetsu/Zenkai/Charms)

Posted by Kaphrat on 30 January 2015 - 10:06 AM

Just wanted to ask that if you have time could you test these:

Zangetsu still seems to not be giving matk. It should give it on even sp, and give a boost of 100+blvl/3.

Zenkai's status effects don't seem to last. As in if you use the fire one on someone, it lasts 1 second before burning can even occur, and then gives them the status again. In short it just makes the burn icon appear, then dispear above affected players. This is also the same with all the other statuses such as freezing/crystalization on the ice one. Please look into all 4 charms since the status seems wrong on all of them in some way.

Charms: not sure if they are giving the exact damage boost. With blossom I noticed only a 100% (2x damage) with 10 charms on some monsters, then noticed 200% (triple) on others with some testing. Not sure why but worth looking into since the damage should be 3x.

Just thought I'd leave these here and let you guys test them when you have time, no rush or anything and thank you for your hard work! We really appreicate and keep it up.

xoxoxo

i think the minimal duration for burning is like 2 or 3 ? it's a proble with the emu's core , there's actually a lot of bug with zenkai , doesn't give +200 atk on players that met the element condition nor the timer for applying status is correct ( 100ms/500ms depending on the emu but the correct one should be 1000ms ) there's also a problem with the status affliction wind release DSS shouldn't reaaply once the status is afflicted nor water release crystalize, casting even 2 charms on a release will status a player indefinitely. played a ninja on sakray and the deepsleep is supposed to act like lvl 1 dsl chance but only affecting enemies and crystalize with the duration similar with sropho ( 5s reducing it with vit ) problem with the emu core is that all status reaaply this was fixed by kRO on their 2012 patch note. there's a lot of speculation on this simply because it's still very new even on iRO the only way to properly test zenkai is to play on kRO Commercial servers and not on sakray ( very hard to do KSSN and shit i lost mine and can't play no more and the emu mods rely mostly on kRO )

Terpsichore

Apr 02 2015 10:42 PM
Yeah, Zenkai's ticks are set to 100ms by default on rA/Herc, which results in perma CC, we corrected this before beta. As for the rest, there isn't much info.

I have a kRO account but leveling on Sakray was axed to be painfully slow and latency is simply unbearable.

changed status to: Fixed

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users