Issue Information

• Working as Intended

• 0 - None Assigned

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

Rg Aoe's Skill Range is wrong

Posted by Niedwyn on 19 September 2015 - 02:58 PM

Hi over there again, i know i still have other issue in discussion, but in the spirit of report all the bugs for their repair, i find out then the skills of Moon Slasher and Earth Drive dont have the right range of effect.

This are the ecuations of the skills post-balance (link of the doc here: https://docs.google....U_yowFbzEh5n3I4 )

Moon Slasher:
Variable Cast Time: 1 second
Skill re-use Delay: (7 - 1 * Skill Level) seconds
Global Skill Delay: 1 second
AoE: 7x7
Sit success chance: (32 + 8 * Skill Level)
ATK [{(Skill Level x 120) + (Overbrand Skill Level x 80)} x Caster’s Base Level / 100] %

Earth Drive
Variable Cast Time: 1 second
Skill re-use Delay: (8 - 1 * Skill Level) seconds
Global Skill Delay: 1 second
AoE: Level 1 ~ 2: 3x3
Level 3 ~ 4: 5x5
Level 5: 7x7
ATK [{(Skill Level + 1) x Shield Weight} x Caster’s Base Level / 100] %
DEF and ASPD decreased: 25%
Duration: (Skill Level x 3) seconds
Shield break chance: (Skill Level) %

I tested both skills the day before yesterday, and they have the old range of effect (3x3 en both cases) a max lv... All other parameter of the skills are good (well, i dont tested the earth drive Def&Atk debuff to tell the truth, so...)

I hope dont been a bother with all these reports... But if i find out anotherone, i would report it too. Like before, excuse me for spelling's errors

Terpsichore

Sep 19 2015 06:39 PM
Both areas are correct, 7x7 means 3 cells around you (the other cell being you), which is the case right now.

And of course, report everything you find, most of bugs can be fixed instantly and only go unnoticed for so long because nobody bothers reporting them.

changed status to: Working as Intended

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users