|Changes At:||Training Grounds|
|Number of Skills:||1|
|Total Skill Points:||9|
|Total Quest Skills:||2|
The Novice is the starting point for all characters in Ragnarok Online. When you create a new character, you may choose from different Hairstyles and Hair colors. Novices do not incur any Experience penalty upon death, and regain 50% HP when respawning. Once Job Level 10, Novices can change into one of the following First Jobs:
Alternatively, they can choose to become one of the Expanded Jobs:
1. Talk with Sprakki.
2. Cross the bridge then enter the castle in the east.
3. Talk with Sprakki again (inside the castle), who rewards you with 900 base and 7 job experience.
4. Talk with Brade, who rewards you with 1,350 base and 15 job experience, 1 Tattered Novice Ninja Suit, 1 Somber Novice Hood, 1 Novice Slippers, 1 Novice False Eggshell, 1 Novice Main-Gauche, 1 Novice Guard, and 300 Novice Potion.
5. Equip all of the items given to you by Brade, then talk with him again. He rewards you with 1,800 base and 22 job experience, 50 Novice Fly Wing, and 20 Novice Butterfly Wing.
6. Talk with Jinha, who is in the northeast corner of the room. She teaches you First Aid.
7. Talk with Brade, who rewards you with 1 Novice Adventurer's Suit .
8. Enter the room to the west then talk with Chocolat.
9. Talk with the Kafra Employee.
10. Talk with Chocolat.
11. Talk with the Cool Event Corp. Staff.
12. Talk with Chocolat.
13. Talk with the soldier.
14. Talk with Chocolat, who rewards you with 2,700 base and 30 job experience, 20 Free Ticket for Kafra Storage, and 30 Free Ticket for Kafra Transportation, then teleports you to the combat area.
15. Talk with Brade, who gives you 100 Novice Potion.
16. Kill 1 Poring, then talk with Brade, who rewards you with 4,500 base experience, 45 job experience, and 1 Novice Cutter .
17. Talk to your desired Job specialist, who will send you to Prontera to change your Job using the Job Genie.
|Enables the use of Basic Interface Skills such as Trading, Kafra use and Chatroom and Party creation.||9||Passive|
|Skill||Description||Levels||Type|| Base Level
|Consume 3 SP to restore 5 HP.||1||Supportive||4||First Aid Quest|
|Pretend to fall dead on the ground, becoming immune from all attacks from Players and monsters.||1||Supportive||4||Play Dead Quest|
|Skills||Basic Skill • First Aid • Play Dead|
|Quests||Novice Skill Quest|
|Weapons||Daggers • One-Handed Swords|
|Jobs of Ragnarok Online|
|Novice Jobs||Novice • High Novice • Super Novice|
| First Jobs /
High First Jobs
|Swordsman • Thief • Archer • Mage • Merchant • Acolyte|
|Second Jobs||Knight • Crusader • Assassin • Rogue • Hunter • Bard • Dancer • Wizard • Sage • Blacksmith • Alchemist • Priest • Monk|
|Transcendent Second Jobs||Lord Knight • Paladin • Assassin Cross • Stalker • Sniper • Clown • Gypsy • High Wizard • Professor • Whitesmith • Creator • High Priest • Champion|
|Third Jobs||Rune Knight • Royal Guard • Guillotine Cross • Shadow Chaser • Ranger • Minstrel • Wanderer • Warlock • Sorcerer • Mechanic • Geneticist • Arch Bishop • Sura|
|Expanded Jobs||TaeKwon Kid • Ninja • Gunslinger|
|Expanded Second Jobs||Star Gladiator • Soul Linker • Kagerou • Oboro • Rebel|