From LeikaRO wiki
|SP Cost:||3 + Skill Level|
|Level||DEF Loss||ATK Boost||Success Rate||SP Cost|
- This skill is great for freeing monsters/players from ice, so they are hit by more hits of skills like Storm Gust or so they can escape from the frozen status.
- This skill can be used to aggravate monsters without dealing damage to them. This is helpful for tanking low level monsters for other players.
- Provoking monsters with a higher level of this skill will weaken them considerably, allowing much more damage to be dealt to them, unless the player is leveling with DEF-ignoring or formula-flipping skills or weapons, such as an .
- This skill counts as a "hit" (or rude attack) on a monster that is fiberlocked, behind an icewall, or otherwise can't reach the user, (if it is not a boss or undead monster) and will cause it to use Teleport. Due to this, attack-based autocast equipment such as the has a chance to trigger on the target with every successful Provoke.
- Although this skill can weaken monsters considerably, it is often unwise to use it on opponents in PvP; they will gain an ATK boost for a minor soft defense loss. However, allies can benefit from it in many ways.
- Provoking players that do not benefit from an ATK boost with the intent of doing more damage to them may also be unwise if the user or party members would normally deal more damage with an or skill/weapon of that type.
- This skill is a good method for interrupting casts, especially during WoE where accessories are disabled. Provoke also works in stopping a sacrificed opponent's cast, which would otherwise be unable to be interrupted. Level 1 Provoke can be used here to conserve SP unless there is a large Level difference.
- Note that this skill fails against Holy or Fire property weapon/endow for boosted damage. armored players. This can hint for the use of a
- Against players, only their soft defense is decreased.
- Undead and Boss Protocol monsters cannot be provoked.
- File:606.png - Lv. 1 - single use, casts on self
- File:5737.png - Lv. 3
- File:5116.png - Lv. 3 - autocast when attacking