18 replies to this topic

#1 stargazer

stargazer

Chonchon

• Player
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:01 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm new on this server and have a ranger and a rk.

What items/maps can be farmed for zeny?

Regards.

#2 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:26 AM

http://leika-ro.net/...ing&action=zeny

Sorry, but I'm not giving you my secret. However, I will suggest using Warg Strike in mosc_dun03 (the map with Mavkas and Gopinich in Moscovia Dungeon). Sell the items on a Merchant with Overcharge and Discount.

Furthermore, if you manage to get a mechanic, use Magma Eruption and immediately flywing in Bifrost Tower 3 in order to snag some good drops for selling. Conveniently, Mechanics will already come with Overcharge and Discount. And of course, make sure you either type in @autoloot, or go to the Kafra NPC, scroll down to the Login Commands, and set Autoloot to On.

It won't make you nearly 1b zeny, but It'll get you started (should get you around 50m/week if you do it really casually).

If you want to start making incredible amounts of money, I suggest finding a slice of the competitive market and trying to gain control of it. I won't help you do that; you have to study the market, study economics, and figure that part out yourself.

Finally, if you want to get 4 quadrillion zeny in one day, just type in #main chat "S> Virginity, I'm squishy and delicious like left over pasta, but soon forgotten."

Cheers.

#3 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

i want to conduct an investigation on gio's ill gotten wealth 

#4 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:23 AM

I want to conduct an investigation on your anus.

Edited by Gionelles, 18 February 2015 - 11:29 AM.

• TwintailHellcat likes this

#5 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:43 AM

I want to conduct an investigation on your anus.

i love you

#6 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:45 AM

I love the squishy tenderness of your anal virginity. So delicious, but soon forgotten.

Edited by Gionelles, 18 February 2015 - 11:45 AM.

#7 FlashCombo

FlashCombo

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:00 PM

Donate by using your papas credit card.

Sell CAsh points. Done. Gios secret found out. Really tough m9

#8 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:26 PM

O shet lel sum 1 haz fownd mai doritoz stash m720noscope, tiem 3 afreekin amuriken tha fek owt negurz

#9 NiHZ

NiHZ

Allons-y!

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:35 AM

I've never made over like 5m in RO cuz I'm lazy af and usually play supports. qq. But the real secret is definitely just being persistent.

#10 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Location- Underneath the earth like a wild potato

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:53 PM

Hand over all your shekels to me, Jewnelles or I'll shank you when I see you in Dublin.

Hello Everyone,

I'm new on this server and have a ranger and a rk.

What items/maps can be farmed for zeny?

Regards.

Personally, for me, the first area of Juperos is a good place to earn zeny. You can go there straight away using the Warper NPC.

The monsters there drop loots that you can sell for a high price to the NPC. Just use a class that most likely will one shot them en masse and can carry a lot of weight like a Rune Knight or a Royal Guard then sell the loots using a merchant class.

While massacring Juperos, you can also slap some cards into your gear that has a chance to drop certain kinds of items, cards like Mimic and Grove cards.

----

If Juperos is not your thingymabob, then you can try your luck with Gargoyles, you can find most of these bad boys in Glast Heim sewers 2.

They drop Elven Bow at 0.60% chance and Bow Thimble at 0.10%. Those items market price is about 2-4m and 1-2m zeny respectively.

Oh and the "Champion" Gargoyles drop Elven Bow at 1.80% and Bow Thimble at 0.30%. 

But they don't sell like hotcakes so no instant gratification for you! And don't bother with Gargoyle and Venatu cards, they're crap and should be NPC'd.

I have one more spot that can net me a lot of zeny but I'll keep that to myself. Auhauhsuaauaehau!!11

#11 Riggs

Riggs

Roon Knight+

• Player
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:20 PM

But they don't sell like hotcakes so no instant gratification for you! And don't bother with Gargoyle and Venatu cards, they're crap and should be NPC'd.

Actually, I vended 35 Venatu cards at 1k a piece, for a whopping 35k.  /gg

But yeah, Juperos is a great spot for mobbing with swordie classes. When no one else is present on the map, I've made a cool 50m in a little under two hours while watching a movie on the other monitor. Inevitably though, it does get very boring. Geffenia, and to a lesser extent, Magma Dungeon 2, are ok but can be kinda annoying because of the status effects on the former and SP drain from Nightmare Terrors on the latter. Gonryun has a few nice cards and some ok loot. And of course, Thanatos Tower, level 2 and beyond, is pretty decent if you can mob there.

I'm still not very experienced with most of the post-renewal content, so these suggestions are very dated. Still, if you're bored and need safe money, these are still decent spots.

EDIT: Oh, and Abyss Lake - all levels. A few great cards to be found there, plenty of OBBs (additionally, as mentioned above, at least get a Mimic card asap), and you can NPC all those Magni's caps you'll be swimming in.

Edited by Riggs, 03 March 2015 - 11:32 PM.

• Siobhan likes this

#12 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:29 AM

And +1 for storing all your loot and selling with a merchant with overcharge. Really seals in the flavour profit.

• Riggs likes this

#13 Narcissist

Narcissist

top kek

• Player
  • 4 posts
  • LocationWinland

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:23 AM

S> Virginity, I'm squishy and delicious like left over pasta, but soon forgotten

#14 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

S> Virginity, I'm squishy and delicious like left over pasta, but soon forgotten

Fixed

Edited by Gionelles, 08 March 2015 - 03:14 PM.

#15 Susurro

Susurro

Chonchon

• Player
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:00 AM

Hunt valkyrie shields. If you somehow can't manage that, there are a bunch of high demand items that people always seem to want.

Abyssmal Knight Cards ( also get battlehooks, ebon npc armor and eluniums)
Carga Maces
Hodremlin Card (also get witched starsands)
Alice Card (might get cute small ribbons)

Rare items not your thing? Try the stuff that sells for less with higher droprate.

Lunakaligo
Battle hooks
Oridecon

Mindless grinding? Try one of the following areas.

Geffenia
Juperos
Moscovia 2 (Map with the mvp)
Castle 2
Abyss Lake 3 or 1
Cursed Abbey 1

Wow you can actually kill mvps in this server?
People will buy:
Osiris (Chakram, Assassin Dagger)
Pharaoh (Holy Robe, I will buy all for 1m ea)
Leak (Tidung)

Honorable mention:
Dragonfly (Sweet Gent, Gio will pay you well)
Pharmacy Stuff (CoLeen will pay you well)

Still not convinced? Buy and sell Leika coins, people will pay loads of zeny for them and you can sit in Prontera being loud in mainchat on a scrubby level 105 character.

Edited by Selphie, 09 March 2015 - 11:00 AM.

• fellmir and stargazer like this

#16 Paoly28

Paoly28

Chonchon

• Player
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 01:30 PM

great nature farming on sleepers works wonder here if you are on 60~80 blevels they can give you the zenny boost you need to get better gears.
you can break ores down via umbala witch or by using 4 element analysis lvl 1 on a sorc. overcharge for more$$$

#17 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:00 PM

The cat's out of the bag!  /omg

• Gionelles likes this

#18 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:36 PM

Well, there are a lot of gathering missions on Prontera Board now, so I guess you can sell those items, so others can buy them if they're struggling with leveling. 

#19 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:01 AM

Don't forget the mats for hats.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zeny

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users