Issue Information

• Fixed

• 5 - Critical

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

Buggy headgear and items

Posted by Keiishi on 29 December 2014 - 08:39 AM

so i opened 2 gold lockboxes (enjoy my money i guess :O) ...

One of them gave me 2 UNKNOWN ITEMS, while the next one also gave me one. That alone is annoying, 3 items i cant use ATM... why are they in there =/

Second point, i got a mid headgear, the CELESTIAL DARK FLAME (not sure about the name but im pretty sure that it or close to it), tried to equip it and CRASHED instantly. I now cant log into my account because it crashed me everytime i see the headgear (so everytime i get on the character selection screen).

I noticed another topic about the headgear being "fixed", but im still crashing...

The headgear causes a crash if you have the info panel open. Log on another char on the same account, close the info panel and then log on the crashing one. You should get on fine. Equip a mid headgear from inventory and you can store the bugged one till its fixed.

Terpsichore

Dec 29 2014 06:12 PM
The unknown items thing is due to missing iteminfo entries which were somehow omitted during the last update, the item themselves work though.

As for that hat, I did add the missing sprites but it still gives errors for some reason, don't equip it until we solve it.

changed status to: Confirmed

doesnt work vertygo, as i can't even see my characters, and even if i CAN get on the second character page (so not where my character who has the headgear is) the moment i get on the page my character is, it crashes.

Ah, I guess my costumes hid it so I only crashed with the normal info page preview. Sorry.

Problems should be solved now and you should be able to login again, just run LeikaRO Patcher =)

changed status to: Fixed

Celestial Dark Flame still crashes the client. will be fixed shortly.

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users